• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Deakin has had a last throw of the dice. They know that if the ST shortfall continues along the current pattern, then they are on the way out.

If the final ST figure does not surpass his random 1908 statement, then how is he going to get out of that one ?

It's become desperate...

Advert:

Vale is not a fan run club. Its a club run by fans. Big difference.

But yes, it is a shame that people don't believe any news hat comes out of the club, unless its bad news, it seems.

Dont believe that one bit,it's a club OWNED by 5 men 100%:yes:

A message to Perry Deakin

Perry you are fitting in nicely at Vale Park aren't you. You look the perfect fit. Lying through your teeth must have been one of the requirements for the job I suppose. You have now become another reason why this regime MUST be expelled from our club. You are utter low life along with the board that you serve and I will gain great delight in making the lot of you squirm.

Deakin claims that they have sold just "100 free season tickets issued to under nines".

This figure is extremely poor, why is the club not doing more to guarantee the future lifeblood of the club by encouraging more young season ticket holders? Given they are free I'd have expected this figure to be at least 1,000.

They would sooner send out leaflets trying to discredit people.100 under 9's ! That's the future for Our kids and Grandkids sorted then.It seems that to join Vale as an employee now lying **** needs to be on your CV.What a great club this has become.This is worst time in the club's history with the possible exception of when we were expelled in the 60's.Belly must be laughing his a r s e off.

it's working guys i have no doubt, now we just have to laugh off these stupid statements

i don't know any who are renewing

if the idiot had come out and said they had sold 1200 but hoped to sell more i might have just believed him

the figuire given is a pure lie and only 100 under nines if true mr deakin the club is doomed

Advert:

could a poll be created on here to see who has purchased season tickets and who hasnt to give a rough idea of how many we are down on onevalefan alone,i am very suspicous of this number as i do not know many people who are renewing for next season.

Ok, so you have been in a new job for a few days, and your boss tells you to quote some figures to the press - are you seriously going to tell me that you would refuse to go along with what you are told to do and risk losing your job over something like that???

I can't think of anyone who posts on here that would have the balls to do that, to be honest....and if there is someone, well, please tell me when you called your boss a liar in public????? It's a long way down from that high horse.......

He is paid by the club to do what he is told, and that's what he's doing. You can't condemn or sack someone for doing their job. Whether or not he's any good at it, time will tell.

I am sick to death of this circus! & losing the will to live! Why can't something be sorted out on this issue with everyone talking to each other & coming up with the right way forward? Its PVFC who is the loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advert:

Advert:

I am sick to death of this circus! & losing the will to live! Why can't something be sorted out on this issue with everyone talking to each other & coming up with the right way forward? Its PVFC who is the loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course PVFC is the loser in the short term, hopefully only for a few more weeks. Similar to Rome when Nero was on the fiddle. Oh! Are we playing today? No pain no gain.======

Archived