• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Advert:

Perhaps the club shifted the best part of 2,000 in a week.

Maybe...

How good of them to do so at the higher cost during such a difficult financial time.;);)

Perhaps the club shifted the best part of 2,000 in a week.

Maybe...

Due to my job, I pass VP on average 4-5 times a day, NEVER, at ant point last week did I see more than a couple of people around the ticket office area.2000 sold?...utter horse**** deakin!

157 had been sold by close last week. We then say we have extended the deadline until the end of May was it, so why the rush? Have we sold 1900 this week? ********.

We sit among 12 holders and genuinely NONE have renewed, not even tight gits like TEB/Paddock Boy.

I got laughed at for telling you all how well sales were going. Don't say I never told, Tik tok, tenner a game.

1908 SOLD is far from well.

Anyone could say "sales are going well"

Advert:

Anyone who believes sales are up 400% on this time last year is quite obviously an idiot. I don't understand what their plan is in explaining where the money is when it doesn't materialise? I presume they must presume the few who do renew are just 'valiant sheep' and will blindly follow. However, hopefully this will give a good reason to sack perry when the board are got rid of, without the need for a pay off.

Hasn't Mike Lloyd confirmed 157? So who is lying?

Carloine, Mike Lloyd is someone you cant trust and anything he says, take with a pinch of salt.

But in regards to the statement by Lemon Zest today, we know those figures are made up to.

For me, the truth lays somewhere in the middle of them figures which again is a blow for Port Vale's finances and success for SEO

I dont view Starve em Out as just a refusal to buy season tickets.... I see it as "just what it says on the tin"..... no season tickets, no pay on the day, no merchandise,,, etc etc etc

Exactly, i'm not a season ticket holder, due to work i have to pay as i go, having said that i attended over half of matches this season and when you add on money spent in the club shop etc i reckon thats over £400 they wont be getting off me next season.===

MMMMMMMMM . Strange this, 2000 sold, over 1900 pledge not to buy total nearly 4000, that's nearly the total of tickets sold last season already .. who to believe ? hard one this ......

I would just like to add,of the 1900 + who have pledged,some of them are stoke fans, some will buy tickets,I never pledged and haven't brought one and I know a fair few who don't come on here and they aren't going to buy one, also there's a lot, am sure, out there who wont get one till the last week before the season starts unless there's a change in ownership of PVFC,I admit am in the last category because I will be going VALE who ever is in charge but am not going to Q up for a ticket before each game,sorry if that put's a few nose's out of place....... tough .......

Advert:

Deakin claims that they have sold just "100 free season tickets issued to under nines".

This figure is extremely poor, why is the club not doing more to guarantee the future lifeblood of the club by encouraging more young season ticket holders? Given they are free I'd have expected this figure to be at least 1,000.

I don't know how many tickets have so far been sold and sadly I no longer care but one thing I do know is that I don't like or trust this Perry Deakin bloke one bit!:unsure:

Well Mr Deakin

Lets say this number is true - 1908

That £456k with full price tickets. I'm afraid thats ALL you will sell.

The price is fantastic and anyone who is going to get one has now bought one - congratulations and good luck.

NOW tell me where the £600K extra required to run for a season is coming from?

If I were you I'd listen to people like me, because believe you me there are at least ,1,500 of us.

Now be a good boy and run along you have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!

Deakin claims that they have sold just "100 free season tickets issued to under nines".

This figure is extremely poor, why is the club not doing more to guarantee the future lifeblood of the club by encouraging more young season ticket holders? Given they are free I'd have expected this figure to be at least 1,000.

The figure is a lie - if we have sold 2000 tickets there would almost certainly be more than 100 under 9's

Advert:

Guest Vale Rebel

HaHa Desperation is creeping in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bratt went to the extreme of phoning me once to follow up a ST application that I didnt come to the club and pay as I had changed my mind. (First season in League Two)

I'm rather glad I didnt take him up and while I was flattered to receive a phone call thought it was rather far fetched to be chasing one fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

The decision not to buy paid off as I was working different shifts and Vale did nothing that season anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a shareholder, I would like the right to go to the club to view the figures that club are spouting.

I also know of someone that knows the CRM system the club have in place inside out, so I would like the right to veirfy them figures

Good idea that is:yes:

Archived