• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

What a ****.

Deakin, who said the 2,008 "sales" include 100 free season tickets issued to under-nines

So the real total is 1908.

What a convenient number 100 is to give away(free under 9s ticket's)

Advert:

How many on the SEO pledge are actually current season ticket holders though, as opposed to just casual "pay on the door fans".

Have a look through the list, most of the names do not have a row and seat number associated to them.

And what about all the people like me, season ticket holders who wont renew who havent signed up to SEO?

How many on the SEO pledge are actually current season ticket holders though, as opposed to just casual "pay on the door fans".

Have a look through the list, most of the names do not have a row and seat number associated to them.

We have a director confirming 157 sold and a ceo stating 2008...... does it matter which is lying..... they both represent the club..... its a farce.

Advert:

And what about all the people like me, season ticket holders who wont renew who havent signed up to SEO?

I don't know. But clearly someone is lying, either the CEO or the SEO. :)

Out of curiosity, why have you not bothered to sign the pledge?

6 of us have signed up, All ST's in Lorne Street, and we did not put our row/seat on,

Also, if Casual pay on the day supporters will not attend as you say, the club will lose more money than pledged on SEO.

Advert:

I dont view Starve em Out as just a refusal to buy season tickets.... I see it as "just what it says on the tin"..... no season tickets, no pay on the day, no merchandise,,, etc etc etc

Yes someone must be lying..... a director who said 157 or the ceo who says 2008.... and both represent the club

No real reason for not signing and theres many more like me. My reason for not renewing is sick to the back teeth of watching 4th division football where management appointments are made on the cheap.

Since V2001 started they cut Hortons budget and wages to the point that he left, employed the cheap option. Got rid of him when he blew money on ***** players and employed another cheap option willing to work with exsisting staff. Need I go on. No investment on the pitch. I'm not bothered if its Mo we need investment and its not happening and never will with the present potless board.===

Why not? :ninja:

Mr "Banbell" Plant was ringing people off the list we didnt's want him to contact us.

There are 4 others who have not signed but are not renewing as well.

It's a sad state of affairs when a fan run club has fans that do not beleive a word that comes out of the club isn't it?

It's a sad state of affairs when a fan run club has fans that do not beleive a word that comes out of the club isn't it?

Vale is not a fan run club. Its a club run by fans. Big difference.

But yes, it is a shame that people don't believe any news hat comes out of the club, unless its bad news, it seems.

Advert:

Archived