onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Mr Deakin informs us all is going well. He doesnt say how many of those are adult tickets. Thoughts anyone?===

2000 free under 9's and 8 adults at a guess.

I've been trying to give Perry the benefit as no-one deserves the **** he gets on here given how new he is to the role however its is absolute nonsence to suggest that he doesn't have the figure breakdown to hand or if indeed he doesn't proves how unprepared he is.

Advert

I find it hard to believe that figure is anywhere near accurate. The ammount sold last year minus the number who have signed up to SEO would probably be somewhere around the 2000 figure.

How many on the SEO pledge are actually current season ticket holders though, as opposed to just casual "pay on the door fans".

Have a look through the list, most of the names do not have a row and seat number associated to them.

What a ****.

Deakin, who said the 2,008 "sales" include 100 free season tickets issued to under-nines

So the real total is 1908.

What a convenient number 100 is to give away(free under 9s ticket's)

How many on the SEO pledge are actually current season ticket holders though, as opposed to just casual "pay on the door fans".

Have a look through the list, most of the names do not have a row and seat number associated to them.

And what about all the people like me, season ticket holders who wont renew who havent signed up to SEO?

We have a director confirming 157 sold and a ceo stating 2008...... does it matter which is lying..... they both represent the club..... its a farce.

And what about all the people like me, season ticket holders who wont renew who havent signed up to SEO?

I don't know. But clearly someone is lying, either the CEO or the SEO. :)

Out of curiosity, why have you not bothered to sign the pledge?

6 of us have signed up, All ST's in Lorne Street, and we did not put our row/seat on,

Also, if Casual pay on the day supporters will not attend as you say, the club will lose more money than pledged on SEO.

I don't know. But clearly someone is lying, either the CEO or the SEO. :)

Out of curiosity, why have you not bothered to sign the pledge?

I dont view Starve em Out as just a refusal to buy season tickets.... I see it as "just what it says on the tin"..... no season tickets, no pay on the day, no merchandise,,, etc etc etc

Yes someone must be lying..... a director who said 157 or the ceo who says 2008.... and both represent the club

Archived