onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Advert

Probably a small price to pay in their opinion.

Given that if they bought a block of tickets they would be obliged to pay VAT they couldn't get back it is unlikely they did that individually. However, if they have companies registered for VAT they could buy them that way and recover the VAT or get it back by seeling the tickets to Port Vale again inclusive of VAT. I would say that all the this is unlikely, but we have seen some parallel universe public relations from the board and some tactical steps that look like self harming, so I guess you you never know.===

I never said things are good but as you will know thing have been worse.

Just dont want us to be in the same position as whem Mr Bell walked away!

I dont think Mr Bell walked away, he was pushed away.

Can we take the risk of leaving the board in place? If a company is not doing well, would you not change the leadership. Would you not seek fresh investment? Why did Jackson say he would be leaving in August/September time?

Given that if they bought a block of tickets they would be obliged to pay VAT they couldn't get back it is unlikely they did that individually. However, if they have companies registered for VAT they could buy them that way and recover the VAT or get it back by seeling the tickets to Port Vale again inclusive of VAT. I would say that all the this is unlikely, but we have seen some parallel universe public relations from the board and some tactical steps that look like self harming, so I guess you you never know.===

Ticket's are not transferable,they would be breaking the rules.

Numbers don't add up.

I know 6 people including me who are not renewing.

Either everyone who is having one has rushed and bought in fear of the price hike or it's bull****.

Either way it's a 50% drop (more than that probably as it's looks like the people not renewing are full-price adults in the main).

We'll see....

Bratt,Robbie H, Perry you'd better be raiding your Piggy Banks soon.

Another point worthy of mention:

Just look at the likely formation of this league next season, it will look like a Southern League.

Plymouth

Swindon

Bristol R

Dagenham

Crawley

AFC Wimbledon?

Luton?

Just imagine if Shrewsbury go up?

Stockport & Lincoln gone.......

Decent gates: Macc (No fans), Crewe (don't travel), Bradford Ok if they are up top)

Take another 300/400 ave away support off the income for sure.

Good luck playing Dagenham on a cold Tues night in front of 2,500!!!!

Similar to the cigarette scam that importer/exporters use?

I dont think Mr Bell walked away, he was pushed away.

Can we take the risk of leaving the board in place? If a company is not doing well, would you not change the leadership. Would you not seek fresh investment? Why did Jackson say he would be leaving in August/September time?

Bill Bell had no choice but to walk, he put the company into liquidation,he certainly was pushed by anyone, he did it voluntarily.

Numbers don't add up.

Either everyone who is having one has rushed and bought in fear of the price hike or it's bull****.

Either way it's a 50% drop (more than that probably as it's looks like the people not renewing are full-price adults in the main).

We'll see....

Just look at the likely formation of this league next season, it will look like a Southern League.

Plymouth

Swindon

Bristol R

Dagenham

Crawley

AFC Wimbledon?

Luton?

Decent gates: Macc (No fans), Crewe (don't travel), Bradford Ok if they are up top)

Very depressing. Changing tack, what % buy thier ticket by post/telephone? Most clubs say at least 25% of fans live outside thier district, thus not likely to pickup tickets except on match days. Living in the East Midlands for 40 years, Season ticket for 20 years, I have never bought a ticket at VP. Would this account for low numbers seen at VP, I assume the office staff are mainly processing phone and postal applications.

I got laughed at for telling you all how well sales were going. Don't say I never told, Tik tok, tenner a game.

it aint worth a tener a game you ***** yesterday was bad next year will be worse enjoy it and when the board go you go with them =========

Numbers don't add up.

We'll see....

Plymouth

Swindon

Bristol R

Dagenham

Crawley

AFC Wimbledon?

Luton?

Southern League?

Ok then

Hereford, Morecambe, Burton, Bradford, Cheltenham, Northampton, Macc, Oxford, Crewe, Rotherham, Maybe Accrington/Shrewsbury.

If that would be known as a Southern League you clearly missed Geography at school.

Back on topic,

Despite me wanting change I am glad ST sales are going well.

Southern League?

Ok then

Hereford, Morecambe, Burton, Bradford, Cheltenham, Northampton, Macc, Oxford, Crewe, Rotherham, Maybe Accrington/Shrewsbury.

If that would be known as a Southern League you clearly missed Geography at school.

Back on topic,

Despite me wanting change I am glad ST sales are going well.

Geography clearly isn't your strong point if you think Oxford, Cheltenham and Northampton are northern! :rolleyes:

Archived