onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Advert

Said on previous thread. The board are in a perfect position now to discredit all - SEO BnG etc etc. Just tell us who these 2008 fans are. Publish their names. Show us on a plan all the season tickets allocated. Show us all we are paranoid. SHOW US YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!! Simple

So based upon Mr Deakin's figures, we will have sold approx. 8,000 season tickets by August. Add that to the probable 4,000 who will pay on the day along with 4,000 constant away support that teams will bring to Vale Park next season and as Mr Bratt has stated, there are no financial problems at Port Vale.

And there goes the flying pink pig over Vale Park..................

Guest Vale Rebel
Of course - just like every single thing Mr Bratt has always said.

Words are cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!! The board are HOPING that they now sell 2,000 because of their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FA should be called in to investigate the shabby way our club has been run and trading standards should be called into the way shares were sold with a charter that was wrong in description- the shares were missold!!!!!!

Mr Deakin informs us all is going well. He doesnt say how many of those are adult tickets. Thoughts anyone?===

It may be that Mr Deakin was right about the May factor and people being able to fund a purchase post holiday period after being paid at month end. The fugure he is now quoting sounds reasonable from analytical review of the number claiming to support starve them out. Finally, it is unlikely that a chief executive would publish false data with an EGM pending.

Supporting Port Vale - in buddhist terms - is samsaric experience. Although it may bring some pleasure and is a refuge we seek for relief in an unstable life it is destined to mostly make us suffer. Despite this, and knowing the path to awakening, I will buy a new season ticket if there is likely to be sufficient improvement through change and better players to give us hope of a run at promotion next season! We have some way to go to reach that goal after today's 1 shot on target, 2 off target and 1 corner performance.===

Remember, the board can pretty well say what they like and no-one can argue because we simply do not have know the facts, as William reminded us not long ago.

There are the 'lifelong' seaon ticket holders who purchased season tickets for life some years ago, £5,000.00 I think they were?.

Now if the board needed to play with figures for their own benefit they could 'claim' that each and every one of those people had 'in fact' bought season tickets, and before the end of May too.

There are those who will have paid by direct debit over the course of the winter on the easy-pay scheme, those will also be added to the figures.

Employees who probably receive Free season tickets could also be included.

It's easy for the club to 'invent' season ticket sales and it's impossible for us to know the truth, rather like it's easy for a club to suggest there are 14,500 fans in the ground for an FA Cup replay when clearly, anyone with half a brain can see different.

Perry Deakin and the Jackson 5/RobbieH etc can say what they like, wether we believe him or not is a different matter.

Lies, lies and more damned lies!!

Really don't know who Perry is trying to fool by 'claiming' that we had only sold 445 season-tickets at this point last season, it must have been more than that considering 3,500 were shifted by the end of May?!:ohmy::shutup:

Anyway, the common consensus is that The Sentinel continue to aid the board and have conveniently added two extra zeros to the probable amount ot season-tickets sold.

V2001 you stink!!:angry:

I think a large majority of the younger fans have not renewed but the die hards old gits like me have. (no offence as i have been going down since the early sixties, yes I am getting on a bit)

I have renewed because I dont want to see the club go into admin and I am worried the the starve em out and black and gold followers, however well meaning could put us in a difficult position.

I think that you have all made your point and I do think that change is around the corner due to your protests but dont lets cut our noses off to spite our face's. the last thing that I want to see is next season starting with a points deduction and another year in L2.

Dave,

I am 52 years old and have been attending VP for about 45 of those years. I am afraid i will not be renewing until these leeches have gone.I never expect us to be world beaters but i do want someone running my club to show some ambition to give me some hope for the future. The final straw for me is when Gareth Owen is offered a new contract on less money than his previous contract and we face the prospect of losing him to those giants Crewe or Burton !!!

IF we have sold over 2000 season tickets already why are we offering GO reduced terms ? It doesnt make sense to me.

I will add that the number of people who don't have season tickets but have said they won't go anymore is also frightening. There were 5 of us in a car to Barnet today, none of us ST holders, but none of us going home games until V2001 are gone.

I spoke to a number of people at the match who said the same, people of 30- 40 years support, I am 46 but have been going for 43 years, but guess I am no longer a genuine supporter or a true fan, just like the chap I stood with on the Bycars 30 years ago who I spoke to today who is no longer going to go.

One body of people are to blame for this and they seem to ignore these facts and treat us with contempt and that is why I know there is no way on gods earth we have sold 2000 plus STs, not a chance in hell.

Archived