onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

Advert

could a poll be created on here to see who has purchased season tickets and who hasnt to give a rough idea of how many we are down on onevalefan alone,i am very suspicous of this number as i do not know many people who are renewing for next season.

Ok, so you have been in a new job for a few days, and your boss tells you to quote some figures to the press - are you seriously going to tell me that you would refuse to go along with what you are told to do and risk losing your job over something like that???

I can't think of anyone who posts on here that would have the balls to do that, to be honest....and if there is someone, well, please tell me when you called your boss a liar in public????? It's a long way down from that high horse.......

He is paid by the club to do what he is told, and that's what he's doing. You can't condemn or sack someone for doing their job. Whether or not he's any good at it, time will tell.

I am sick to death of this circus! & losing the will to live! Why can't something be sorted out on this issue with everyone talking to each other & coming up with the right way forward? Its PVFC who is the loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course PVFC is the loser in the short term, hopefully only for a few more weeks. Similar to Rome when Nero was on the fiddle. Oh! Are we playing today? No pain no gain.======

This lie has done them no favours. They cant blame the fans, B&G or SEO when they cant offer the same wages to players like OWen as teams like Burton!

Good point that is ..............if it does go pear shaped they can't blame B&G or SEO.===

Director Mike Lloyd confirmed 110 sold at the time of the Stockport game

2 independent reports from same source who quoted June 1st as EGM day said 157 by the close of play last Saturday.

Big demand over the weekend?

I monitored before and after the game on Saturday and less than two dozen sold.

Was the ticket office open on Sunday?

Archived