onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

MMMMMMMMM . Strange this, 2000 sold, over 1900 pledge not to buy total nearly 4000, that's nearly the total of tickets sold last season already .. who to believe ? hard one this ......

I would just like to add,of the 1900 + who have pledged,some of them are stoke fans, some will buy tickets,I never pledged and haven't brought one and I know a fair few who don't come on here and they aren't going to buy one, also there's a lot, am sure, out there who wont get one till the last week before the season starts unless there's a change in ownership of PVFC,I admit am in the last category because I will be going VALE who ever is in charge but am not going to Q up for a ticket before each game,sorry if that put's a few nose's out of place....... tough .......

Advert

Deakin claims that they have sold just "100 free season tickets issued to under nines".

This figure is extremely poor, why is the club not doing more to guarantee the future lifeblood of the club by encouraging more young season ticket holders? Given they are free I'd have expected this figure to be at least 1,000.

Well Mr Deakin

Lets say this number is true - 1908

That £456k with full price tickets. I'm afraid thats ALL you will sell.

The price is fantastic and anyone who is going to get one has now bought one - congratulations and good luck.

NOW tell me where the £600K extra required to run for a season is coming from?

If I were you I'd listen to people like me, because believe you me there are at least ,1,500 of us.

Now be a good boy and run along you have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!

Deakin claims that they have sold just "100 free season tickets issued to under nines".

This figure is extremely poor, why is the club not doing more to guarantee the future lifeblood of the club by encouraging more young season ticket holders? Given they are free I'd have expected this figure to be at least 1,000.

The figure is a lie - if we have sold 2000 tickets there would almost certainly be more than 100 under 9's

Guest Vale Rebel

HaHa Desperation is creeping in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bratt went to the extreme of phoning me once to follow up a ST application that I didnt come to the club and pay as I had changed my mind. (First season in League Two)

I'm rather glad I didnt take him up and while I was flattered to receive a phone call thought it was rather far fetched to be chasing one fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

The decision not to buy paid off as I was working different shifts and Vale did nothing that season anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a shareholder, I would like the right to go to the club to view the figures that club are spouting.

I also know of someone that knows the CRM system the club have in place inside out, so I would like the right to veirfy them figures

Good idea that is:yes:

Deakin has had a last throw of the dice. They know that if the ST shortfall continues along the current pattern, then they are on the way out.

If the final ST figure does not surpass his random 1908 statement, then how is he going to get out of that one ?

It's become desperate...

Vale is not a fan run club. Its a club run by fans. Big difference.

But yes, it is a shame that people don't believe any news hat comes out of the club, unless its bad news, it seems.

Dont believe that one bit,it's a club OWNED by 5 men 100%:yes:

A message to Perry Deakin

Perry you are fitting in nicely at Vale Park aren't you. You look the perfect fit. Lying through your teeth must have been one of the requirements for the job I suppose. You have now become another reason why this regime MUST be expelled from our club. You are utter low life along with the board that you serve and I will gain great delight in making the lot of you squirm.

They would sooner send out leaflets trying to discredit people.100 under 9's ! That's the future for Our kids and Grandkids sorted then.It seems that to join Vale as an employee now lying **** needs to be on your CV.What a great club this has become.This is worst time in the club's history with the possible exception of when we were expelled in the 60's.Belly must be laughing his a r s e off.

it's working guys i have no doubt, now we just have to laugh off these stupid statements

i don't know any who are renewing

if the idiot had come out and said they had sold 1200 but hoped to sell more i might have just believed him

the figuire given is a pure lie and only 100 under nines if true mr deakin the club is doomed

Archived