onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MOs BACK

grebovale

Advert

Can't speak for the male changing rooms but my wife,who is an M Club member,says the ladies changing rooms are spot on.Possibly those people are talking **llocks?

The facilities at M club are excellent. Mens changing rooms are spot on. I agrre that possibly those people are talking **llocks.

If you say the facilities at M club are excellent that's good enough for me I accept what you say.

Just that spoke to a few people who a few months ago decided to leave & join the Nuffield at stoke because they weren't too impressed.

I got nowt against mo chowdry or his gym .

The Titanic deal made last nights paper . Someone posts this today. Both and in fairness any income is good. Folks moaned last year when there was a blob of red on the eventual home strip albeit from the union flag! Now an ex suitor has it suggested that he ran out if money at his club etc etc. agreed, you just can't win.

Depends..is he doing whatever he is doing for the ultimate benefit of Vale or for the ultimate benefit of Mo? I don't know either way..maybe both benefit but who does he think will get the most out of the deal? I don't know

No one in football doesn anything for the benefit of the club.. Not really

We don't get a thread about every company that sponsors Vale though.

I didn't see one for Titanic Brewery, a company that I adore, yesterday. They now have pitch-side advertising and are serving their ale in the directors lounge.

Another mutually beneficial deal.

This wasnt a message from the club.. It was a message from Mo. If Titanic Brewery wanted to go to Twitter and announce they are sponsering us in some form then thats down to them

Speaking to a few people who until recently used to use M Club.

They said that the changing rooms there are a disgrace,as apparently they ran out of cash before they could be finished properly.

and he put a bid in to buy a football club hmmmm :confused:

Why are you confused? This has nothing to do with The M Club or his previous bid for the club. This is simply sponsorship, why bring irrelevant factors into the discussion? If he puts money into the club, surely that's a good thing.

This wasnt a message from the club.. It was a message from Mo. If Titanic Brewery wanted to go to Twitter and announce they are sponsering us in some form then thats down to them

They have, that's how I found out about it.

My point is about the obsession with Mo Choudry on here.

He's advertising his business at the club, the same as plenty of others. I simply don't see why some people are still so obsessed with his every move. He didn't buy us, Smurf did.

Time to move on.

They have, that's how I found out about it.

My point is about the obsession with Mo Choudry on here.

He's advertising his business at the club, the same as plenty of others. I simply don't see why some people are still so obsessed with his every move. He didn't buy us, Smurf did.

Time to move on.

Perhaps its just someone who tweets telling those of us who dont whats going on.... in twitland

If you say the facilities at M club are excellent that's good enough for me I accept what you say.

Just that spoke to a few people who a few months ago decided to leave & join the Nuffield at stoke because they weren't too impressed.

I got nowt against mo chowdry or his gym .

I'm a member of M Club and whilst I wouldnt disagree that the changing rooms need a lick of paint there is nothing wrong with them - they are clean and for me you cant ask for more than that

I know people who work for Mo and the technical term is that he is a "tight ******" - I dont think he will splash any unnecessary cash, on the flip side, that is also why he is a millionaire. I'm glad I dont work for him from a few stories I've been told but on saying that having met him at the EGM and since being a member of M-Club there is something about the guy that I also like.

In hindsight, I'm glad he didn't buy the club but I'm also eternally grateful in what he did to help topple the previous board.

If he wants to join the ride with Norm than he is more than welcome to for me - I wouldnt swap our current chairman for anyone though at the moment (apart from Roman Avromovic of course)

I can't believe there's some negative feelings towards Mo.

Without his efforts, we would not have Norman leading us today, and Bill and his chums would probably still be running us.

I'm pleased he is keeping to his word and continuing to sponsor the club.

Archived