Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Pete Tindall.....RIP.

Got to know Pete through the protests and being a fellow member of the Burslem Popular Front. Shared quite a few beers with him since and had loads of facebook banter with him. One of lifes true gentlemen and a top top bloke. Gutted when Jimmy spoke to me earlier. RIP Pete, gone to soon

Gutted. Remember many great home and away days with him, the fact I saw my little man born a week ago makes me feel so lucky when things like this happen to such good people part of me thinks it could have been me. Rip Pete

For those that didn't know Pete, he's the one on the table with the striped scarf, cream jacket and retro shirt.

He was so happy that night.

[video=youtube;o99-NXaElHU]

Devastated. My stomach is churning. Like Jimmy I only got to know him last season. I only chatted with Pete and Lisa at the Norton game a few weeks ago. This doesn't seem real. I only have fond memories of chats with Pete. I wish they were more than memories.

Like many on here, I got to know Pete through the protests, meetings etc. Didn't know him as a close friend but as a fellow Vale fan, but he always came across as a true gent, always had a smile and civil word for you. Lisa is a lovely lovely person, I feel so much for her and their baby, who will, no doubt, through Lisa and the likes of Jimmy, know what a fantastic and popular daddy he had . RIP Pete, you can rest in peace knowing that your love Lisa and your son will be well cared for by your family and friends xx