Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Pete Tindall.....RIP.

With much regret and permission i am announcing the death of Peter Tindall an OVF Moderator who was tragically killed today in a road traffic accident today in Madeley.........

Peter was a fanatical Vale fan and one of the best mates i have ever had.......He loved and supported everything involving Vale.....I am personally devastated by the death of this very educated and massive Vale fan.......Everyone liked and loved Pete.....He was so happy as his love Lisa was due soon to have their Child Freddie in the coming months.....I come over as a critical person at times BUT Pete was one of the most generous people and loyal people i have ever met in my life......Jimmy...Love and RIP Pete......Jimmy.........

Still numb. Absolutely tragic. Pete was a real genuine down to earth bloke. The type that everyone only had good things to say about him.

This is a devastating loss to all that knew him. Gutted. Truly gutted.

Terrible news ...Pete was a nice guy and a big Valiant. I'm really sad about this tragic news and my condolences go out to his family and especially Lisa.

RIP Pete.

RIP peter, didn't know him well but had many FB conversations with him at one time. Always good to talk to and such an enthusiastic supporter. He wanted so much for Vale's future. So sad he wont be able see his child born or be able to see Vale kick off in league One. My thoughts are with his close friends and family.

I am very, very sad to read this news. I am about to go on my holidays so I can't pen a full tribute to Pete. But in many respects, mere words won't do justice. He was a fantastic person and I was privileged to meet him in person a few times. He will be missed and his close friends and family are in my thoughts right now.

RIP

I'm sat here open mouthed reading this thread - I didn't know Pete well but I've met him on a few occasions and he was one of those people that when you meet them you know that they are 100% genuine

Gutted for his family and friends

RIP

Rest in Peace Buddy. We'll never forget you. One of life's genuine people, a true Gent and a very good friend.

I'm totally devastated. We were in the same class at junior school and have known each other 40+ years. We went our separate ways when we went to different high schools and met up again following the Vale. A true supporter.

He loved the Vale, was passionate about motorbike racing and riding his bike, and was really looking forward to becoming a Dad. A very sad time for any one who knows Peter, my thoughts are with his family.

Never met the man but to see any man taken from this earth too soon is horrible.

Thoughts with his partner and his unborn child.

RIP Pete.

I'm sat here open mouthed reading this thread - I didn't know Pete well but I've met him on a few occasions and he was one of those people that when you meet them you know that they are 100% genuine

Gutted for his family and friends

RIP

One of the loveliest people one could wish to meet, ever.

An amazing chap was Pete. Had time for everyone, I've fell out with most on here one time or another, but not Pete. A true gentleman in every sense of the word and proper Vale. Godspeed mate.