onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

1000 away shirts...whats the deal?

TWIGGY

Why are you so bothered? All you want to do is take a pop at people with an opinion that doesn't match yours.

You know what the issues are.

I want you to tell me what the issues you have with the club ,I haven't got any.I tend to think you are walking around in a string vest because you haven't got a new Vale shirt yet.

Advert

At no point did the club guarantee to deliver shirts.

I live abroad and was always under the impression they had to be collected.

Its no problem for me, it shouldnt be for others.

Some were told that they would be delivered, of course it's a problem for some just because it isn't for you dosent mean its not a problem for others.

Manchester United charge £4.95 Standard Delivery and £6.95 Next Day.That is for any item.If people want a good service where shirts can get sprayed about they should put their hands in their pockets.:shifty:

if i was told i had to pay £62 for the shirt and delivery, not a problem.the point is, i wasnt.i was told £55.

i am not moaning about anything, i would just like it cleared up because i dont want to move 100 miles away then go to the shop to pick it up to find it has been delivered to my previous address.

and yes, i have contacted vale, they dont seem to know for definite what is happening, hence the reason i came on here to make sure other people had been asked for a delivery address andit wasnt just me getting confused.

if i was told i had to pay £62 for the shirt and delivery, not a problem.the point is, i wasnt.i was told £55.

i am not moaning about anything, i would just like it cleared up because i dont want to move 100 miles away then go to the shop to pick it up to find it has been delivered to my previous address.

and yes, i have contacted vale, they dont seem to know for definite what is happening, hence the reason i came on here to make sure other people had been asked for a delivery address andit wasnt just me getting confused.

I understand what you're saying TWIGGY.I think an official statement is probably required.Can't see a problem if folk need to pick their shirts up at the shop, when they are ready, especially on a match day.Turn up topless,whip the shirt on,goooarnn Vale!;)

I understand what you're saying TWIGGY.I think an official statement is probably required.Can't see a problem if folk need to pick their shirts up at the shop, when they are ready, especially on a match day.Turn up topless,whip the shirt on,goooarnn Vale!;)

not a bad idea i reckon!

a statement is defo needed, when i rang up later a guy answered and said he THINKS that some are being delivered, but could confirm nothing as they havent moved all the stuff across from the old place yet.

But the lady said that no shirts were being delivered.

the last thing vale need after all this shirt stuff is to dissapoint fans further.

call me stupid, but what are you on about?i'm on about postage, via royal mail or dhl, to another address in the uk...

and like i said, i wanted it posted as i live 200 miles away

It was a joke, people complain about not being able to print tickets at home, there are now 3D printers that can print guns etc, in a few seasons time(maybe in 50 years, or less) why not print shirts at home?

It was a joke, people complain about not being able to print tickets at home, there are now 3D printers that can print guns etc, in a few seasons time(maybe in 50 years, or less) why not print shirts at home?

It certainly would cut the cost down! ;)

It certainly would cut the cost down! ;)
Depends on the cost of the printer, and the material that it used to print with. But seriously, prices and costs of delivery if items are not to be collected, should be shown online for all to see, even if explained over the phone, and staff would have the same info at their finger tips. Hopefully will all come together in the new shop, and the teething troubles will be over.

I want you to tell me what the issues you have with the club ,I haven't got any.I tend to think you are walking around in a string vest because you haven't got a new Vale shirt yet.

Ask VS if you can borrow his/hers string vest as I think it would go very well with your rose tinted glasses. :laugh:

I was definately told that the shirts would be delivered.

If that is the case then I doubt that it would be the postman delivering them, therefore it would be Parcelforce/FedEx/DHL or another. Given that these shirts are in presentation boxes and given the bad examples on Youtube of FedEx & Co just chucking parcels over your fence or gate damaged, i think I would prefer to collect mine from the shop:yes:

Archived