onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

1000 away shirts...whats the deal?

TWIGGY

At no point did the club guarantee to deliver shirts.

I live abroad and was always under the impression they had to be collected.

Its no problem for me, it shouldnt be for others.

well it is for me, i have 3 kids and a job that means i am on call 24/7, i have to do get cover whenever i want to go see the vale which means i have to cover someone else when they want the day off to return the favour, so i wanted it delivered to stop that from happening.

i was told it was going to be delivered. i am moving back up north and now need to pick it up from the shop, but the point of it is, if people are told it is going to be delivered, then thats what should happen.

Advert

Steady improvements I would say... I'm much happier than I was under the scrotes..IMO

There has been plenty of promise about improvements but up to now very little has been delivered. The next few weeks will be a huge test of whether we've progressed off the pitch.

There has been plenty of promise about improvements but up to now very little has been delivered. The next few weeks will be a huge test of whether we've progressed off the pitch.

It won't happen overnight, the club was in a shocking state and had been run by the most useless people imaginable for ten years, be patient.

What hasn't been delivered that you would like to see happen?

It won't happen overnight, the club was in a shocking state and had been run by the most useless people imaginable for ten years, be patient.

Some of which are still employed in thoses positions.

People don't expect things to happen overnight but they would expect things to improve over the duration of summer.

Stop defending these failures and disappointments - Smurf himself stated that this was a very simple business to run.

Yes, there are a lot of people who moan on this forum (myself included), but equally there are lots of people who constantly defend the club regardless of mistakes and failures being made. Neither group is wrong or right, they are simply expressing their preferred opinion.

Some of which are still employed in thoses positions.

People don't expect things to happen overnight but they would expect things to improve over the duration of summer.

Stop defending these failures and disappointments - Smurf himself stated that this was a very simple business to run.

Yes, there are a lot of people who moan on this forum (myself included), but equally there are lots of people who constantly defend the club regardless of mistakes and failures being made. Neither group is wrong or right, they are simply expressing their preferred opinion.

Failures and disappointments?? What are you on about compared to what we have endured in recent years? Stop moaning and be patient while the new owners sort the mess out!

someone makes a comment on a shirt delivery and is accused of moaning, priceless! So, Spunkers, say my mate in Australia has ordered one, is it "no problem" for him to pop over to pick it up? I order Fred Perry tops online at £55 a chuck, I dont expect to drive to London to pick them up!

Moaning when nothing has actually happened yet is priceless....

Archived