onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

1000 away shirts...whats the deal?

TWIGGY

Did anyone else get asked for a delivery address for their shirts (the ones with our names embroidered on)?

its just i rang them this morning to confirm i'm changing address and i wanted it sent to the new one, and the lady said that all shirts are to be picked up from the shop anyway and none are being delivered.

Advert

Did anyone else get asked for a delivery address for their shirts (the ones with our names embroidered on)?

its just i rang them this morning to confirm i'm changing address and i wanted it sent to the new one, and the lady said that all shirts are to be picked up from the shop anyway and none are being delivered.

What about the chaps out in Sweden? Going to be a very expensive shirt by the time they've booked a return flight.

What about the chaps out in Sweden? Going to be a very expensive shirt by the time they've booked a return flight.

that would indeed be abit much I'm hoping the club sends them in the mail If the customer can't pick them up

Not so, Tone. Here in France you either pay VAT in the country of purchase or the postman knocks on when he delivers and charges you 20% VAT plus 10 euros for collecting the tax from you as well. it's a dear do!

I kind of gathered that, mon ami, but I was referring to those Vale fans who had escaped the clutches of Brussels and the EU moneygrabbers. :)

On a bit of a separate note I called in for Walsall tickets today, gave the young youth the password for the offer and he said no that's not right. But it blatantly was and an older lady behind the counter said that it was right good job she was there really as the youth then couldn't get the card machine working right either. Just got the feeling the left hand didn't know what the right was doing and it wasn't even busy at 920 this morning. Can see it getting a bit chaotic if say a thousand pay on the day fans turn up. Do away fans have to buy tickets from the ticket office??

I've got no problem with collecting my limited edition away shirt but am pretty sure I was told when I ordered it that it would be delivered.

Cant understand why locals are not given the option of collecting season tickets either, the club could save a small fortune on postage costs.

People moaning before something has actually happened again....

sorry, who's moaning exactly?like a lot of people, i travel over 200 miles each way just to be at vale park and if i am told something is going to be sent, i expect it to be sent.i am sure the lady probably just made a mistake, but the place i am moving to is not exactly round the corner from this address and i dont want anyone else getting their mitts on it!

Archived