onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Liquidators

Advert

If what they were doing was OK why were they so secretive and misleading about it?

A director has a number of responsibilites in law and cannot just wash his hands of it. If the other three are guilty then so must Adams be, his abilities or position as manager dont come into it.

So either bratt, Lloyd and Oliver et al get off with it, or Adams gets done along with them. Lose - lose situation. Some people got slated for daring to say Adams should not have joined the board.

It would depend on what adams has to say about the meeting where it was agreed that the nil paid shares were OK.... although he is still probably culpable... he was the fourth director.... he said nothing about the incident after the event... he was as responsible to the shareholders as the other three

Just my opinion

It would depend on what adams has to say about the meeting where it was agreed that the nil paid shares were OK.... although he is still probably culpable... he was the fourth director.... he said nothing about the incident after the event... he was as responsible to the shareholders as the other three

Just my opinion

I wouldn't be surprised if he was even present. How culpable that makes him I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was even present. How culpable that makes him I don't know.

In my opinion as culpable as the three who were because he didnt speak out.... as a director he has a duty not to breach the articles and he should speak out when he knows that a breach has taken place... by simply saying he wasnt at the meeting he could have thrown a serious spanner in the works.... he didnt, he complied with the implication that the meeting was quorate.

It starts getting tricky if the board who agreed to breach the rules are reprimanded for bringing the club down and especially if there are legalities to consider.... what happens to the hero worship?.... how do fans chant the praises of someone who [along with three others] almost killed the club?.... its a difficult one

Did Adams cough up any of the investment he promised?

He wasn't one of the ****s that ruined our club infact he has made us much, much stronger so I don't think on a thread like this there is any need to castigate him, lets stick to MOLD and for me the vilest man of all who was in it through everything which was Lloyd, I would dearly love to see him totally crushed.

He wasn't one of the ****s that ruined our club infact he has made us much' date=' much stronger so I don't think on a thread like this there is any need to castigate him, lets stick to MOLD and for me the vilest man of all who was in it through everything which was Lloyd, I would dearly love to see him totally crushed.[/quote']

Ever likely he sat on the stage and his face was twitching while trying to convince everyone the deal was good for the club.

He wasn't one of the ****s that ruined our club infact he has made us much' date=' much stronger so I don't think on a thread like this there is any need to castigate him, lets stick to MOLD and for me the vilest man of all who was in it through everything which was Lloyd, I would dearly love to see him totally crushed.[/quote']

It was a genuine question, he was a director around the time of all the wrong doings and must have been privy to some information. Anyone who is found to have acted in foul play should be dealt with severely. I am not for one moment suggesting Adams has but he was in the pit with the bears so to speak.

It was a genuine question, he was a director around the time of all the wrong doings and must have been privy to some information. Anyone who is found to have acted in foul play should be dealt with severely. I am not for one moment suggesting Adams has but he was in the pit with the bears so to speak.

He was warned about who he was getting into bed with but wouldn't have it.

I dont think anyone is castigating adams..... MOLD caused the problems but how did mold get the power to cause the problems?.... there were only 4 directors at the time deakin and miller were voted onto the board without buying the required shares... it takes 4 directors to make a decision [making the board quorate].... you cant just blame bratt oliver and lloyd for that decision.. and even if adams wasnt present at the meeting he allowed it to happen by his silence following the decision.

He took the directors seat, he even said he may buy shares, on taking the seat he took on the responsibilities of a director... those are the facts of the situation... deakin and miller didnt agree to allow 2 people to join the board with no shares... they didnt, in this instance, breach the articles... bratt, oliver, lloyd and adams did that... and if there is any repercussions from the nil paid shares all four take that responsibility, by deed or omission.

Adams did a good job last season but that doesnt change the fact that he was on the board that allowed deakin and miller in without buying shares.

He wasn't one of the ****s that ruined our club
.... He was one of the ****s that allowed the ****s in to ruin our club

still just my opinion

So some are saying Lodey should go, so are you saying Adams should go aswell ? ARGGGGGGGG

People were merely stating the law in response to questions asked by others. Adams does not have a cloak of invulnerability to go with his super powers. A director has responsibilties full stop. It goes with the position, you cant cherry pick. It is people who believe everything they are told that got this club in the position they were in. Havent you learned anything from this?

Archived