onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Liquidators

Advert

Av read the download document and how it reads to me is that it as all been drawn to a closure, unless av read it wrong as usual :) ... Please show were it says that they are after Dikin and co

http://www.portvalesupportersclub.org/site/?p=1178

"Being appointed liquidators gives Begbies-Traynor much greater legal powers to act against individuals and recover monies owed from them."

What proven grounds would Smurf have for dismissing Lodey?

Trouble is whilst they may have made appallingly bad and even dishonest decisions that does not mean anything crinminal has occurred or that assets can be siezed to compensate those who lost out

I fear we might just see some sort of formal condemnation of their actions but nothing more

I read somewhere (though not being in business I have no idea how true it is), that business law is so huge and complex, that most business's break them every day unknowingly. As its hard not to. So maybe it depends on what laws were broken?

What proven grounds would Smurf have for dismissing Lodey?

Trouble is whilst they may have made appallingly bad and even dishonest decisions that does not mean anything crinminal has occurred or that assets can be siezed to compensate those who lost out

I fear we might just see some sort of formal condemnation of their actions but nothing more

The proven ground that he is a useless ****

Lodey is as guilty as hell,that's the one thing that amazes me about Smurf how he's kept the lying git on.

Smurf has done everything right so far, and I cannot thank him enough for what he is doing.

However, I can't see how he still continues to employ Lodey.

I read somewhere (though not being in business I have no idea how true it is), that business law is so huge and complex, that most business's break them every day unknowingly. As its hard not to. So maybe it depends on what laws were broken?

No large(ish) organisation can comply with laws and regulations 100% of the time...I've taken part for example in numeorus audits of IT changes and it's rarer that there isn't some sort of breach

Nevertheless there are some that one has to adhere to 100% of the time or at least an acceptable % of the time. Then there is the issue of knowingly/deliberately breaking a rule, negligently breaking a rule or not having procedures in place to help ensure adherance to a rule.

All breaches will bring a punishemnt but that could be anything from a reprimand or 'do better next time' to a fine/criminal conviction/imprisonment/closure/discreditation and so on

My suspicion is that these guys will face little more than a reprimand...a telling off

But I hope that I am wrong

Negligence is severely frowned upon in commercial circles whilst misappropriation of funds usually gets a smack on the wrist and a ban from office,the question of shares is another ball park, a fiddle there and you're in the goo sans paddle.

Archived