onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

crewe players in bovver in cornwall

I have just taken my lad to swimming lesson at the penventon hotel in redruth and the Crewe team are staying there while on tour and they played Truro city last night... However summary has happened, there were four cop cars so about 10 coppers and the players were in trouble about summatt???

Advert

"five men aged 35, 19, 18 and two aged 24 were arrested in connection with the incident. [...] Earlier this evening, a sixth man was arrested in Cheshire, aged 21 years."

Fairly sure the only 35 year old in Crewe's squad is the keeper, Steve Phillips.

I can only imagine what the foolish types on Crewe Mad would be saying if 5 Vale players were held in a similar case. High likelihood that it'd be the busiest thread of the year for them, filled with vitriolic comments, and claimed as proof of what a disgusting club Vale is. One hopes this might prompt them to remove heads from ****s and stop being such a bitter, hateful bunch, but I wouldn't count on it.

Who would've thought it anyway, Crewe Alexandra hit Redruth and all hell breaks loose. Oh, there's a tasteless joke in there somewhere.

I can only imagine what the foolish types on Crewe Mad would be saying if 5 Vale players were held in a similar case. High likelihood that it'd be the busiest thread of the year for them, filled with vitriolic comments, and claimed as proof of what a disgusting club Vale is. One hopes this might prompt them to remove heads from ****s and stop being such a bitter, hateful bunch, but I wouldn't count on it.

Who would've thought it anyway, Crewe Alexandra hit Redruth and all hell breaks loose. Oh, there's a tasteless joke in there somewhere.

Nowt on Crewe Mad yet as all the little Railway Children are tucked up in bed :laugh:

Exactly. They are so self righteous at times it's untrue.

Footballers held over 'sex attack'

Last updated 8 minutes ago

Six Crewe Alexandra footballers have been arrested in connection with an alleged sexual assault in Cornwall.

It is understood a squad of more than 20 players were in the county at a pre-season training camp.

Police investigating the alleged assault of a woman in her early 20s in the early hours of Saturday arrested five players in Redruth. A man was also arrested in Cheshire.

The club said it was not appropriate to comment during a police investigation.

Devon and Cornwall Police said they had received a complaint of sexual assault at 04:30 BST on Saturday over an incident alleged to have happened in a property in Redruth.

Police said the five men arrested in Cornwall were being held at custody centres in Camborne and Newquay.

The man arrested in Cheshire was due to be taken back to Cornwall to be formally interviewed, officers added.

Crewe finished 13th in League One last season and won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and are due to start the 2013-14 campaign at home to Rotherham on 3 August.

Normally I wouldn't even crack a smile at reading about a sick incident like this but...

I've had to read and listen to comments from those lot about how Vale are so "scummy"

Granted we've had a few lads fall foul of the law but never 5 in one crack.

Let's see how their morals pan out on this one.

That pedestal they put themselves on is sinking fast and I can't wait to listen to the hypocritical bull**** their fans are going to come out with.

Archived