Anyone got any old Vale videos?

I've got a fair collection of Vale clips on VHS (the stuff you have seen recently just comes from the box of tapes marked "1990's", hence the Autoglass, Anglo-Italian, Brighton clips from that period) but I'm always happy to do more videos.

If you do have any old Vale videos on VHS and are unable to upload them to YouTube yourself, I would be very happy to have a go.

All you need to do is email me robf@onevalefan.co.uk or PM me and I will provide a postal address to send them to. If you include a return address, I will of course return the video to you once I have copied the content over.

Thanks,

Rob

Advert:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, they will be done at some time and I intend to get them onto the OVF YouTube channel for people to enjoy

Rob is going to collect at some point and then get them up online so all can enjoy!

Hi, Just wanted to * bump * this one up. I've got 40 full Vale matches in the collection now (with pretty much all the wins being shown or about to be shown on YouTube) but I'm always on the look

Posted Images

I've got a fair collection of Vale clips on VHS (the stuff you have seen recently just comes from the box of tapes marked "1990's", hence the Autoglass, Anglo-Italian, Brighton clips from that period) but I'm always happy to do more videos.

If you do have any old Vale videos on VHS and are unable to upload them to YouTube yourself, I would be very happy to have a go.

All you need to do is email me robf@onevalefan.co.uk or PM me and I will provide a postal address to send them to. If you include a return address, I will of course return the video to you once I have copied the content over.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob

I have a few games on VHS that were recorded by my Dad for me from the TV in the 1990s. I know one is Vale v Stoke in the famous cup replay, a match against Crystal Palace, and I suspect also the 4-4 v QPR. They are the entire match coverage from TV but must be BBC or ITV copyright though. I'll check tonight and let you know tomorrow.

Advert:

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, havent got round to doing this yet - other half inssted that I have to keep helping get ready to go on holiday tomorrow. Will do it when I get back though, after 18 July.

• 2 months later...
Advert:

Anybody got the FA Cup game away at Walsall fellows park from 1986-87? This was my first Vale game away and as many of you will remember we lost (as we did on many occasions back then)

Think Nicky Cross played and scored for them in that game and they had a keeper on loan from Everton- Fred Barber:ninja:

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got quite a few VHS somewhere that were a collection of mine/grandmother's, she used to record them some well, got probably 4 or 5 seasons worth of goals of the season from early-mid 90s, the Stoke VHS which shows 10 of our derbies, also 4 or 5 full games, including the Everton FAC home fixture, & my brother was mascot for the 4-4 QPR game so we have that too. I can have a look around if you want Rob? Don't really want to give them away but if you're just uploading that's fine.

Advert:

I've got quite a few VHS somewhere that were a collection of mine/grandmother's, she used to record them some well, got probably 4 or 5 seasons worth of goals of the season from early-mid 90s, the Stoke VHS which shows 10 of our derbies, also 4 or 5 full games, including the Everton FAC home fixture, & my brother was mascot for the 4-4 QPR game so we have that too. I can have a look around if you want Rob? Don't really want to give them away but if you're just uploading that's fine.

Hi,

That would be great. I'm very happy to return. Some people have kindly given me videos as they no longer have anything to watch them on but others do want them returning and I am happy to do so.

If you can find them then let me know and I can arrange collection at a game.

Cheers,

Rob