onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anyone got any old Vale videos?

robf

I've got quite a few VHS somewhere that were a collection of mine/grandmother's, she used to record them some well, got probably 4 or 5 seasons worth of goals of the season from early-mid 90s, the Stoke VHS which shows 10 of our derbies, also 4 or 5 full games, including the Everton FAC home fixture, & my brother was mascot for the 4-4 QPR game so we have that too. I can have a look around if you want Rob? Don't really want to give them away but if you're just uploading that's fine.

Hi,

That would be great. I'm very happy to return. Some people have kindly given me videos as they no longer have anything to watch them on but others do want them returning and I am happy to do so.

If you can find them then let me know and I can arrange collection at a game.

Cheers,

Rob

Advert

• 3 months later...
only just spotted this thread, i have Fulham 0 Vale 6, Blackpool 2 Vale 4 and Vale 6 Cardiff 1 .

As you can see i was very selective what i bought.

Hi, I have PM'ed you. I would love to borrow them if possible.

Thanks,

Rob

Also Rob, have been sorting through the video collection at home & do have the ones I was talking about previously, we were planning on getting them converted to DVD soon so if you wanted to lend them it's no problem.

• 2 years later...

Hi Rob

Only just spotted this thread. I have:

*Promotion Special: Highlights of the 1993-94 Season

*Hitting the Heights: Goals of the Season 1996-97

*Port Vale v Everton FA Cup 4th Round Replay 1996

*Up The Vale - The Story of Port Vale FC

Let me know if any of these are any good.

I think the club are missing a trick with not reissuing some of the old videos. A nicely presented box of some of the highlights packages of the mid nineties would surely sell well. Then again, I'm old and still watch DVDs so may be out of touch. Also, I'm not sure if the original tapes would still be available. What a stupid idea. Bye.

• 2 months later...

I keep forgetting to upload the full Vale v Aldershot match from August 87 everytime I go back to Stoke.

I was just browsing Youtube looking for Tranmere v Vale 87 or v Notts County 87 in the cup. Couldn't find anything but the full match v Sunderland when they won promotion.

I found the goals from the classic 3-3 at Wolves 88-89, regardless of what people say, Bull was NOT offside at the end.

• 4 months later...

OK, I'm having a major clear out, and if anyone can be bothered to come and pick them up, my Vale video collection can go to a new home if someone has the time and equipment to convert & upload them to YouTube for everyone's enjoyment. They are available for pick up from Cambridge. No idea if they play, I've not had a video player for years, but they have been lovingly sitting on my shelfs since the 90's. Message me if interested...

Official Club Videos

• Goals of the Season 1989 - 90
  • Goals of the Season 1991 - 92
  • Goals of the Season 1992 - 93
  • Goals of the Season 1993 - 94
  • Goals of the Season 1994 - 95
  • Goals of the Season 1995 - 96
  • Goals of the Season 1996 - 97
  • Goals of the Season 1998 - 99
  • Christmas Cracker 1991
  • Christmas Cracker 1992
  • Christmas Cracker 1993
  • Christmas Cracker 1994
  • Autoglass Final 1993
  • Up The Vale - The Story of Port Vale
  • Tribute to John Rudge May 1999
  • Vale vs Blackburn (91/92 I think, no date)
  • Liverpool v Vale 29/10/91
  • Vale v Liverpool 20/11/91
  • Vale v Grimsby (91/92 I think, no date)
  • Vale v Swindon 7/9/91
  • Stoke v Vale 24/4/95

Taped off the TV back in the day (full games)

• Stoke v Vale FA Cup 93
  • Stoke v Vale Autoglass Semi
  • 1993 Autoglass Final
  • Playoff Final 1993
  • Vale v Stoke FA Cup Replay
  • Swindon v Vale 14/8/94
  • Vale v Man U and Everton FA Cup ’95
  • Derby v Vale 13/8/95
  • Middlesborough v Vale 25/3/95
  • Vale v Palace 14/10/95
  • Stoke v Vale 27/8/95
  • Vale v Leeds 27/2/96
  • Barnsley v Vale 11/10/98
  • Vale v Birmingham 28/10/95
  • Vale v Tranmere 15/1/95
  • Birmingham v Vale 23/2/97
  • Vale v Wolves 27/4/97
  • Vale v QPR 19/01/97
  • Vale v Arsenal 14/01/98
  • 2001 LDV Final

IMG_4240.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2020 at 16:15, Bedford Vale said:

OK, I'm having a major clear out, and if anyone can be bothered to come and pick them up, my Vale video collection can go to a new home if someone has the time and equipment to convert & upload them to YouTube for everyone's enjoyment. They are available for pick up from Cambridge. No idea if they play, I've not had a video player for years, but they have been lovingly sitting on my shelfs since the 90's. Message me if interested...

Official Club Videos

• Goals of the Season 1989 - 90
  • Goals of the Season 1991 - 92
  • Goals of the Season 1992 - 93
  • Goals of the Season 1993 - 94
  • Goals of the Season 1994 - 95
  • Goals of the Season 1995 - 96
  • Goals of the Season 1996 - 97
  • Goals of the Season 1998 - 99
  • Christmas Cracker 1991
  • Christmas Cracker 1992
  • Christmas Cracker 1993
  • Christmas Cracker 1994
  • Autoglass Final 1993
  • Up The Vale - The Story of Port Vale
  • Tribute to John Rudge May 1999
  • Vale vs Blackburn (91/92 I think, no date)
  • Liverpool v Vale 29/10/91
  • Vale v Liverpool 20/11/91
  • Vale v Grimsby (91/92 I think, no date)
  • Vale v Swindon 7/9/91
  • Stoke v Vale 24/4/95

Taped off the TV back in the day (full games)

• Stoke v Vale FA Cup 93
  • Stoke v Vale Autoglass Semi
  • 1993 Autoglass Final
  • Playoff Final 1993
  • Vale v Stoke FA Cup Replay
  • Swindon v Vale 14/8/94
  • Vale v Man U and Everton FA Cup ’95
  • Derby v Vale 13/8/95
  • Middlesborough v Vale 25/3/95
  • Vale v Palace 14/10/95
  • Stoke v Vale 27/8/95
  • Vale v Leeds 27/2/96
  • Barnsley v Vale 11/10/98
  • Vale v Birmingham 28/10/95
  • Vale v Tranmere 15/1/95
  • Birmingham v Vale 23/2/97
  • Vale v Wolves 27/4/97
  • Vale v QPR 19/01/97
  • Vale v Arsenal 14/01/98
  • 2001 LDV Final

IMG_4240.JPG

That is an impressive collection.  Did any of those tapes get uploaded to Youtube?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived