onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blown away?

geosname

In my opinion [for what its worth] I think Mr Smurf simply chose the wrong words, perhaps through excitement or inexperience.....

There has been a transformation and compared to previous pre seasons it is quite an impressive one..

Pitch improvements, ground improvements, new shop, new ticket office, online ticketing, new sponsor etc etc etc all in the space of a few weeks and all pretty much as promised. Compared with developments over previous pre seasons its quite an achievement and a very progressive step [can anyone imagine mold achieving any of the above?] all in all he seems to do exactly what he says he will and for an old campaigner like myself thats what could possibly blow me away.... its a little too early to say if he will continue in the same way but I have seen nothing to suggest he will faulter in his "mission" and hopefully his enthusiasm exuberance and excitement will continue

Is this a positive post?....... nah cant be

Advert

In my opinion [for what its worth] I think Mr Smurf simply chose the wrong words, perhaps through excitement or inexperience.....

There has been a transformation and compared to previous pre seasons it is quite an impressive one..

Pitch improvements, ground improvements, new shop, new ticket office, online ticketing, new sponsor etc etc etc all in the space of a few weeks and all pretty much as promised. Compared with developments over previous pre seasons its quite an achievement and a very progressive step [can anyone imagine mold achieving any of the above?] all in all he seems to do exactly what he says he will and for an old campaigner like myself thats what could possibly blow me away.... its a little too early to say if he will continue in the same way but I have seen nothing to suggest he will faulter in his "mission" and hopefully his enthusiasm exuberance and excitement will continue

You're freaking me out now!

Well said geosname.

As my name infers Vale need to take it onestepatatime and build slowly, but surely for a brighter and more successful future.

So far all the vibes are good and we are making the progress required to cement a sustainable Club that more and more Valiants can enjoy and the rest of the Leagues can admire and appreciate the efforts of all after nearly going out of business.

Maybe Sir Smurf does get carried away with his enthusiasm by "overquoting" but it shows his love for the Vale and perhaps some ought to not jump down his throat (dare I say it- like some on here?) each time his comments do not come to fruition immediately.

Come on lads, he has done a fabulous job so far and we should back him and the Vale to the hilt. We are ALL Vale and want the very best we can attain for our great club.

Sweet baby jesus. Take it you've smoked on the happy pipe today?! :laugh:

LOL, well said , have to agree100% geosname. :yes: :laugh:

Totally agree. The Smurf has done so much in such a short space of time. He problem is fans always want more...and more...and more.

We've made more progress this summer than we have in 10 years.

Also, when you look at the 7 permanent signings we've made under Norman (Purse, Jones, Birchall, Hughes, Mohamed, Robertson, Tomlin) they are all of a higher quality then I've ever seen sign for the Vale.

Add that to the fact that Micky sounded quite happy in the Senile today and maybe our minds should be blown.

I do agree. Smurf (and Wildes) have made more progress in just a few short months than I've ever seen. In fact I think up to them taking over it would be very easy to argue we were constantly going backwards, not forwards.

:wub::D

Also, when you look at the 7 permanent signings we've made under Norman (Purse, Jones, Birchall, Hughes, Mohamed, Robertson, Tomlin) they are all of a higher quality then I've ever seen sign for the Vale.

You must be very young, I presume.

Archived