onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

what sweets next?

steve boomer

Advert

A signing that shows we mean business hopefully, the 3 we've signed may do a job but it would be nice have one where I cant wait see him in a vale shirt.

I know what you mean but I do think the 3 we have signed are the right type of players for Vale. Partic Tomlin and Robertson who have more positive reviews than bad by their previous teams.

The opinion of Mo seems to be how I feel about JMW at times and he did well for us last season.

I think our success last season was more built on team spirit and a desire to win therefore on that basis maybe the Griff signing wouldn't be a bad thing either.

1 outstanding, eye-popping signing would be good...I felt that at the Hughes signing to be fair. Even at his age he'll be the one they most fear when he comes on still.

We started last season with a 'Churchillian' team spirit in the face of adversity.

This season is completely different where the club is concerned and MA's job is to keep that spirit amongst the players who were here last season and instill it into the new guys.

If any Manager can do that it is MA.

I'd like us to sign Griff, Loft and another centre half and a ball playing midfielder of similar reputation as the players we have signed now.

Then make a decent start to the first half of the season that sees us around the play off area come January.

Then a 'Hughesy' signing to get us up over the line.

C'mon Yeo-Vale

What's wrong with suggesting John Eustace? (i dont know his situation) - Yet again, an OVF poster shot down in flames for a suggestion. Wonderful place.

Exactly. There are a few mardarses on here that are all too quick to jump on anyone that posts stuff they don't deem to be rose-spectacled enough!

As for Eustace, only the other day I thought that he could be a potentially decent signing for us as I believe he's out of contract at Watford.

Archived