onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

the 400

panhead

The ST price is very good when compared with the gate price , so those who see the ST as high may well have a similar problem with the gate price. A number of fans will have financial problems , and this will more than likely be worse than 12 months ago as the Eton posh kids squeeze those without even more.

Advert

We haven't lost 400 season tickets. We've gained. I expect every year there are new ones who replace old ones. Makes sense for

Smurf to look into it as a marketing point of view, but all the panic over it is ridiculous! I'll be going most home games and haven't got a season ticket though the rest of the family have. I'll probably be putting more money into the club over the year because of that. I'm sure there are a lot of us who will do that .

I have had season tickets for several years but due to my work and shift pattern i miss several games a season. I was waiting to see what the block games offer was as this may be more ideal for my situation. If not i will still be attending every game i can as i have done for 52 years.

Jobs are a big issue with season tickets the potteries has become a wash with distribution centres and warehouses. These company involve shifts and most demand weekend working. If folk have had to join one of these companies you could not get a season ticket.

I have worked in retail for years and only get every other sat off which is great as I can make my assistant manager work every away game Saturday. But could not get a season ticket. Block bookings where I can pick ten games at a time would be the only answer

The truth is times are tough and this government isn't helping I know several genuine blokes who have had their Incapacity Benefits stopped. This isn't because they have been deemed fit to work but because their contributions have run out whatever that means?

Folk like that will struggle to attend week to week never mind to find the £300 to get a season ticket.

I do agree with Robf the 400 should be contacted to find out the reasons for their decision not to renew their ST.

The truth is times are tough and this government isn't helping I know several genuine blokes who have had their Incapacity Benefits stopped. This isn't because they have been deemed fit to work but because their contributions have run out whatever that means?

Folk like that will struggle to attend week to week never mind to find the £300 to get a season ticket.

I do agree with Robf the 400 should be contacted to find out the reasons for their decision not to renew their ST.

no they shouldn't my dad is one of the 400 and he passed away in January there are reasons for people not renewing or I'm 100% certain they'd have renewed maybe some of them still will they say we will be close to 5000 season ticket holders by the start od the season so there isn't a problem

Archived