onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chilvers signs!!

llcoolj

Advert

When are you ever?

Good signing a good player to have in the squad. Will help to bring on any young centre halves we have with his fantastic positional sense.

When there is something to be impressed about

I no we should just let all of the players go who go us promoted -_-

Thats not what I said at all

You dont seem to be overly impressed with anything about Vale .

Quite a lot actually.

Keep your mouth shut then.

The opinion police are out in force again. Why not offer an alternative opinion instead.

As for chilvers, like I said, hopefully as a backup. What I don't understand is the many people disappointed McCombe was leaving but didn't want chilvers who was a better player by far last season.

Also, it seems ok for people to be disappointed that McCombe as let go by Adams, but if people question his decision to sign chilvers then there is uproar! Ok, we support our players, but that surely doesn't stop opinions on a fans forum, otherwise what's the point of having one. And the logic isnt the same both ways?

The opinion police are out in force again. Why not offer an alternative opinion instead.

As for chilvers, like I said, hopefully as a backup. What I don't understand is the many people disappointed McCombe was leaving but didn't want chilvers who was a better player by far last season.

Also, it seems ok for people to be disappointed that McCombe as let go by Adams, but if people question his decision to sign chilvers then there is uproar! Ok, we support our players, but that surely doesn't stop opinions on a fans forum, otherwise what's the point of having one. And the logic isnt the same both ways?

The opinion police? Not at all.

Geosname is becoming boring.

As far as i can see, Liam Chilvers, who had a superb end to the season, has signed a 1 year deal. He should be welcomed and supported from the off.

On a seperate thread, i see the family stand has been moved. Guess whos moaning? Yep. Geosname.

If it isnt Micky Adams, its Liam Chilvers, its Norman Smurthwaite, its any sightest thing the club is or isnt doing that hes barking on about.

I agree everyone has an opinion and i respect that. His day after day moaning and groaning and constant slagging off at the players and staff who have partly been responsible for our first promotion in nearly 20 years is bang out of order.

As far as i can see, Liam Chilvers, who had a superb end to the season, has signed a 1 year deal. He should be welcomed and supported from the off.

On a seperate thread, i see the family stand has been moved. Guess whos moaning? Yep. Geosname.

If it isnt Micky Adams, its Liam Chilvers, its Norman Smurthwaite, its any sightest thing the club is or isnt doing that hes barking on about.

I agree everyone has an opinion and i respect that. His day after day moaning and groaning and constant slagging off at the players and staff who have partly been responsible for our first promotion in nearly 20 years is bang out of order.

Can't argue with that response.

I thought Chilvers was one of our better players in the last part of the season. He seems to be steady, professional and could help Joe Davis with his development. I think a one-year deal is fair enough as well. So, I'm happy he's signed.

Firstly if your going to criticise get your facts right....

I have not said chilvers shouldnt be welcomed or supported I said I dont find his signing inspiring.... which I dont.

I am not moaning because the family stand is being moved.... Im stating an opinion as to where, if anywhere, it should be moved to and how that decision should be made. If smurf wants to move it its his money, he can stick it where he wants, it wont change my opinion, to which you have conceded I am entitled to.

I havent criticised adams or chilvers or any of the players or any of the staff, but hey dont let facts get in the way of a good cack stirring session.... now dont forget to lick the spoon before you put it away.

Firstly if your going to criticise get your facts right....

I have not said chilvers shouldnt be welcomed or supported I said I dont find his signing inspiring.... which I dont.

I am not moaning because the family stand is being moved.... Im stating an opinion as to where, if anywhere, it should be moved to and how that decision should be made. If smurf wants to move it its his money, he can stick it where he wants, it wont change my opinion, to which you have conceded I am entitled to.

I havent criticised adams or chilvers or any of the players or any of the staff, but hey dont let facts get in the way of a good cack stirring session.... now dont forget to lick the spoon before you put it away.

You even moan about the supporters club on that thread!

Nothing positive comes from you. Nothing.

Im not cack stirring, im pointing out the obvious.

Archived