onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sir normans announcments

yorky valiant

More directors = more expense. After the SC meeting I would expect no directors other than himself and his wife. There are also good people at the club employed to run the business.

Whoever he brings in to replace the people who left will cost money... directors or not.... if he thinks he can do it with the people he has left why did he need the others in the first place.... if he cant it will cost to replace them.

Advert

Chill out , the chap has made a fortune for himself , he knows what he is doing , just concentrate on the football and let the business people deal with the business .

I'm sure he has everything in hand , just let him get on with it , we really don't need to know .

Unfortunately after 8/10 years of incompetence in the Boardroom some people on here think they have some kind of rite to have to know everything that goes on in there , we don't . When there's something to tell us Norman will tell us , much prefer this than the tittle tattle with no result we used to have to put up with from those other clowns .

Have to agree.... I never liked the "I know something you dont" threads... you know like who the sponsor is going to be and where the friendlies are being played..... much prefer the club announcements we have now... oops!

Whoever he brings in to replace the people who left will cost money... directors or not.... if he thinks he can do it with the people he has left why did he need the others in the first place.... if he cant it will cost to replace them.

The Financial director that was in place when Mr Wildes was here is doing his role Part time, not with director status. So a saving there I would presume.

More directors = more expense. After the SC meeting I would expect no directors other than himself and his wife. There are also good people at the club employed to run the business.

I think that NS, whilst a successful saviour of failed businesses, has got little experience of running a football club hence his reliance on the likes of Bill Lodey.

I realise that he's got a commercial team in place too from V2001 days and perhaps all bases are covered. Perhaps just another PW "type" needed?

Have to agree.... I never liked the "I know something you dont" threads... you know like who the sponsor is going to be and where the friendlies are being played..... much prefer the club announcements we have now... oops!

If that's an attempt at sarcasm , I'm sorry but it's not very good :razz:

If it's not then I apologise for thinking so ;)

If that's an attempt at sarcasm , I'm sorry but it's not very good :razz:

If it's not then I apologise for thinking so ;)

As if........ Im shocked and disappointed you would even consider such a thing.... after all the problems caused by "people in the know" from the previous regime its good to see some hard line business professionalism from our new owners.... oops sorry.... new owner.... after all thats what we craved.... demanded.... pleaded for.... isnt it?

As if........ Im shocked and disappointed you would even consider such a thing.... after all the problems caused by "people in the know" from the previous regime its good to see some hard line business professionalism from our new owners.... oops sorry.... new owner.... after all thats what we craved.... demanded.... pleaded for.... isnt it?

Yes it is and so pleased you agree , at least some have seen the light . Now then, if we could just get a few more to open their eyes and let that light stream in perhaps there wouldn't be so much scepticism around here ;)

Yes it is and so pleased you agree , at least some have seen the light . Now then, if we could just get a few more to open their eyes and let that light stream in perhaps there wouldn't be so much scepticism around here ;)

You have been drinking more than PG tips me thinks

Hmm, must say I strongly disagree with the last part - unless of course it was intended sarcasm ;)

You have been drinking more than PG tips me thinks

You think wrongly Scoob , bit early for that .

Just get bored of people constantly having a negative attitude to whatever happens ,just can't please some no matter what .

As they say 'patience is a virtue' unfortunately some havn't got any at all .

Chill out , the chap has made a fortune for himself , he knows what he is doing , just concentrate on the football and let the business people deal with the business .

I'm sure he has everything in hand , just let him get on with it , we really don't need to know .

Unfortunately after 8/10 years of incompetence in the Boardroom some people on here think they have some kind of rite to have to know everything that goes on in there , we don't . When there's something to tell us Norman will tell us , much prefer this than the tittle tattle with no result we used to have to put up with from those other clowns .

:clap::clap::clap:

We don't need another committee run football club thanks...smurf is doing a great job on his own like he said at the last SC meeting the people behind the scenes know what they are doing best one man makes the decisions

I agree.............:yes:

Archived