onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Egm

Lady_Vale

Bratty stated in the paper last week that it has to be called by Friday but he will call it before then,now is this another lie or will it be tomorrow:shifty:

So we should know tomorrow then.

Advert

Total shares issued in the last accounts were 232598 of which the directors own 65050 - 28%.

Sorry for any confusion, but my post carried on from a situation where RW did not vote, thus my figures referred to the total less RW`s. Lloyd`s 5% share would give a 10% swing if he jumps ship. Would any other directors like to see him go?

I'd imagine somebody will post the details on here.

It would be very useful. Mine will have to go via a third party so will probably take a while. Plus I'm sure none shareholders would also like a look. Thanks.

dont know if this has been mentioned but to get a fair result it should be one shareholder one vote or the board should abatain fron voting on mo bid so they get a true reflection of feeling amongst shareholders === ===

Everyone likes to feel loved. No it wasn't Bratt. I have my concerns about Mo Chaudry's plan, not about him himself, and it's not that he's going to build houses on the ground. Like you said, the Sims thing was also botched a bit. But, the board have failed to convice me either that they have a plan, or why Mo Chaudry fails due dilligence. Surprise surprise I guess you'd say. So, in the absence of anything dramatic between now and then, like the board finding the money for Messi and Morinho as manager or releasing a good reason why Chaudry failed due dilligence, such as hiding Bin Laden, not the tittle tattle we've had so far, I'll be against the board. On the grounds that Chaudry is the only show in town basically. Plus I was in a bad mood having tripped over (as opposed to kicking) the cat and breaking my leg.

I was serious about pm'ing me your questions, I will get you the answers you seek. Had you been schmoking before yuor fall? :D

Hopefully the thought of not being able to run the General Meeting themselves or pick the time and venue will concentrate their collective minds to call it.

I would fully expect to hear by Friday.

And i fully expect it to be at a stupid time and date :yes:

Thank you, I expect them NOT to reply by Friday instead it will be Monday using some excuse or another just so they can awkward ===

If they don't call it by Friday they have missed the boat under the law of the land and NLV can then call the shots ie. time, date and venue.

I cant believe Bill Bratt has stated that he was going to call an EGM anyway. Bill if you were going to call one why wait until now to call it? Why not have called one, before one was sorted by NLV? Why leave it until the last possible day to respond and then call one at the latest day you possibly can? (I am assuming you will do).

By these ridiculous delay tactics you are throwing next season in jeopardy. None of our current players will want to stay (I dont really blame them). No one will want to sign for us (hey we havent even got a manager) and we havent got round to sorting our new manager out yet which if we act responsibly should be done after the result of the EGM.

Will you please start thinking about the club instead of continuing personal dislike of Mo Chaudry. Either come out and and spell out your reasons with rationale well evidenced arguments or back down. All this talk of him being bad for the club, being an asset stripper and having no experience, is wearing thin. Say something that means something.

You are running a business not a circus.

Well said that man, but it seems that he still treats us all with contempt, wait until the egm date amd time is announced and you will see what I mean.

When it comes to voting on the board members and shares, do Peter Jackson and Stan Meigh hold individual shares, or do they represent Grindco?

Surely each director cannot vote for themselves to be on the board which will surely dilute the vote significantly enough to enable there to be 51% against. I am sure everyone keeps saying how much the board have, but surely in each directors case, the more shares they have personally, the more chance there is of getting them off because they cannot be used.

Can someone do some calcs for each of the directors if this is the case??

I think Meigh holds some shares in his own name but is holding in Grindco is worthless to him as jackson, as the lead name on the certificate, is the one who gets the vote.

Bratty stated in the paper last week that it has to be called by Friday but he will call it before then,now is this another lie or will it be tomorrow:shifty:

I believe he has confirmed the date ans time, lets wait till he announces it!

There will be a lot of "sleeping" shareholders, who are probably not very aware of what's going on. No doubt they will be hearing from the board and will be inclined to go along with the status quo. Will NLV, or someone, be sending some literature documenting the boards shortcomings pre-meeting?

I fully agree and is why i was discussing this morning why Mo and Marks nicely nicely approach is doing them no favours as the real news doesn't get in the press for the shareholders you mention to read. The moral high ground is worthless if yoo don't get voted on because people with large shareholdings don't even know who you are!

So we should know tomorrow then.

we'll see.

It would be very useful. Mine will have to go via a third party so will probably take a while. Plus I'm sure none shareholders would also like a look. Thanks.

Chris, if you can't make the egm but want someone to have your proxy, I am quite happy to take it and vote on your behalf & that is a serious offer. PM me on all this it may be beneficial.

I wondered, not being religious and not knowing the words to some of the carols sung at the AGM, that if there would be song sheets issued before the EGM. How many other professional bodies would encourage singing at their AGM?

Snecklifter

You are certainly behind the times.

Most successful modern churches will have a large screen, data projectors, computers and the relevant software to ensure that everyone is included and nobody is disenfranchised if they cross the sacred threshold.

I'm certain any community singing at the GM will be equally well equipped and slickly presented. Failing that, there might even be an old overhead projector in the community storeroom. :D

Snecklifter

You are certainly behind the times.

Most successful modern churches will have a large screen, data projectors, computers and the relevant software to ensure that everyone is included and nobody is disenfranchised if they cross the sacred threshold.

I'm certain any community singing at the GM will be equally well equipped and slickly presented. Failing that, there might even be an old overhead projector in the community storeroom. :D

2ValiantB.I've heard you are good at song writing.:unsure:

Archived