onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Playa Amodores

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Playa Amodores last won the day on September 24 2021

Playa Amodores had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

32,762 profile views

Playa Amodores's Achievements

Veteran

Veteran (12/12)

• Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. I’d have thought that this would brought government subsidies into the club. Organisations picking up work for the government, can’t be expected to do it within their own businesses financial guidelines.
  2. Brian, due to nhs cutbacks they do. Obviously nothing major but they’re given a different title, other than nurse. The wonders of upskilling. I’d let the receptionist do everything because when you speak to them, they think they’re the font of all knowledge on medical issues.
  3. Never played at VP, but did play at the Victoria Ground
  4. Will Teddy be allowed to play.? If so count me out I’d never keep up with him.
  5. Pv1973, the released list will be very short as the majority are under contract for another twelve months, I can’t see us having the money to pay up their contracts. None of them have covered themselves in any glory this season so I can’t see us being able to sell them. As I said previously, I think we’ll need to strengthen even if relegated, so the best thing would be to try and get some of these lay abouts out on loan.
  6. Foyle does seem to have some experience, so not a bad call. I’m wondering if the DOF job would require someone to be at the club everyday. If not and with technology I’m going to suggest someone who I said wouldn’t come as our manager because of having to be at the club everyday, when he’s based full time now in the south. Gareth Ainsworth.
  7. Brian, it’s not the most bizarre thing I’ve heard recently, from three ppl. ’Bring Boris back’
  8. Colin is a CEO not a DOF, different gravy altogether
  9. If we were to stay up and Loft scored the goals, would you sell.?
  10. Can’t get the highlights where I am currently residing,but a good result. I did say before the game I hope that the travelling fans have something to cheer about,
  11. I think that’s a bit unfair to ppl in the manufacturing industry, the backbone of this country.
  12. VS, a few drinks, you need locking up until the drink wears off. Can’t fault your enthusiasm 👏