Veteran

Veteran (12/12)

• Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. It's an inevitability. Other teams seem to of had gritty gutsy efforts even if fallen short. Other than beating 9 man Oxford have we once exceeded hopes with a real gutsy performance? I can't think of one. Of all teams to send us down Bolton. A team I can't abide. Really fear a pasting which would be quite fitting. Knowing us though it'll be 1-0 with no attempts on goal. We're like a rotting carcass washed up on the beach. Roll on 16.50 tomorrow when it's all over.
  2. No not in squad. Might be injured as he was a regular.
  3. Not sure how Leutwiler gets your criticism? He's only played in Pizzapaintpotpennychew Cup.
  4. No sorry, but apparently Jones agent has his contract on all his advertising and social media proclaiming he's the best agent in the world getting him a 2 year deal.
  5. Sadly Fosse all irrelevant to the greedy Premier boys. They aren't bothered by Alfreton Town holding Derby to a draw and playing in front of a big crowd and TV money. They are just a self entitled bunch of moaning Minnie's
  6. And when on the odd occasions they are knocked out in the 3rd round ,you can guarantee on 4th round day they will be in Malaysia or Thailand playing a friendly.
  7. Dictated to again. So any non league club who may hold a biggy to a draw will miss out on a big pay day and tv money. Vile at times the Premier is. All selfish clubs.
  8. Any truth Ripley has signed up to play in the hope of a clean sheet at Vale Park ?
  9. Matt Hancock on YouTube as we speak. Flitcroft passed him a piece of paper before he left. Hancock currently watching HJK Helsinki reserves v Inter Turku reserves for this Scandinavian gem Dave had lined up.
  10. Do you know what I'd prefer to lose 7-3 and give it a right go. Pointless doing another Peterborough isn't it. Let's go down all guns blazing.
  11. I agree. Was his name Coutts for Bristol Rovers? That 3-1 on Easter Monday a couple of seasons ago he ran the show and was a constant in the refs face. Horrible niggly individual. Someone like him would be ideal ( I'm not suggesting him by the way he's in The lower leagues in Scotland). Last one like that for me was Griff. Snarling and getting proper stuck in. Morsy to an extent although as he was young with us he wasn't as streetwise.
  12. Whilst on his day he's really decent I'm miffed with Ojo at times. Some things cause alarm about his character. Like Accrington last season. Whilst I'm not suggesting he did it for a couple of weeks off, his red card at 3-0 down with minutes left was unbelievable lack of professionalism. Also since Crosby left there was possibly a toys out of pram scenario. Only he knows that, but at times he's seemed less than committed. He's gone down in my estimation. Definitely has a flawed character.
  13. 5-1-1 was a dream start. Beyond our wildest expectations. Even more so after walking out of Barnsley when the 5th went in. You can't forget Barnsley but 16 points from opening 7 games is a fantastic start in any league.