Time at club: 2019 –
Jake Taylor player profile:
Port Vale signed teenaged Nottingham Forest midfielder Jake Taylor on loan on August 30th 2019.
“We know all about him,” Port Vale boss John Askey said about the signing. “He impressed us during training here. He’s young and eager to get some experience in men’s football. This is his first move from Nottingham Forest.”
Taylor made his debut as a sub in the 1-0 home win over Cambridge United on September 1st and started the next game – a Football League Trophy win over Shrewsbury Town.
He scored his first goal for the club in a 3-2 Football League Trophy win over Macclesfield Town in September 2019. After an impressive start to his Port Vale career, the midfielder agreed a deal to extend his loan spell until the end of the season.
More on Jake Taylor:
- Major boost for Port Vale as midfielder extends his loan spell with club
- Not for sale - Port Vale are dealt major transfer blow
- Port Vale reportedly table new bid for Jake Taylor
- Phil Sproson confirms Port Vale have made Jake Taylor offer
- A good move for both parties - Port Vale make bid for Nottingham Forest player
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: