Time at club: 2019 – 2020
Jake Taylor player profile:
Port Vale signed teenaged Nottingham Forest midfielder Jake Taylor on loan on August 30th 2019.
“We know all about him,” Port Vale boss John Askey said about the signing. “He impressed us during training here. He’s young and eager to get some experience in men’s football. This is his first move from Nottingham Forest.”
Taylor made his debut as a sub in the 1-0 home win over Cambridge United on September 1st and started the next game – a Football League Trophy win over Shrewsbury Town.
He scored his first goal for the club in a 3-2 Football League Trophy win over Macclesfield Town in September 2019. After an impressive start to his Port Vale career and a failed bid by the Valiants to sign him permanently, the midfielder agreed a deal to extend his loan spell until the end of the season. However, when the season was cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the midfielder returned to his parent club early.
Jake Taylor images:
More on Jake Taylor:
- Nice if we could get them back - Port Vale boss confirms interest in former loan duo
- Port Vale have good news on injured duo
- Four players set to return, one doubtful for Port Vale's match against Walsall
- Further boost for in-form Port Vale as midfielder regains fitness
- Read all of Port Vale's January 2020 Transfer Window business
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: