Time at club: 1937-1952
A long-serving goalkeeper who joined the club from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
He returned to the side after fighting in WW2 and was ever-present during 1946-47.
He lost his place to Ray King in the 1949-50 season and was released in 1952.
- Yates named as ambassador of leading police youth campaign
- Tom Pope is FIRST player to win POTY on three occasions
- John Rudge and Adam Yates at Supporters Club Meeting
- Adam Yates retires from playing
- A good Friday for Port Vale FC
- Well done Port Vale! Club extends Adam Yates contract
- Port Vale deny reports that Adam Yates will be released
- Adam Yates undergoes three and a half hours surgery
- OVF viewers send messages of support to Adam Yates
- Neil Aspin reveals "horrendous" Adam Yates injury
- Veteran defender Adam Yates injured in reserves win
- Michael Brown gives updates on Wilson, Barnett and Yates injuries
- Mixed news for right-backs as Yates returns but Wilson is injured
- Loan watch: Port Vale keeper's spell begins with a win
- Port Vale loan Adam Yates to Macclesfield Town
- Port Vale confirm Adam Yates has agreed a new deal
- Yates and new signing Wilson in squad to face Buxton
- Adam Yates set to sign Port Vale contract
- Yates out for seven months leaving Vale short of left-back cover
- Vale await Adam Yates injury news?
- Vale confirm squad (which includes Lloyd, Yates and Haughton)
- Page: Reliable Yates shows my contract offer was correct
- Team News: Yates starts for Valiants
- Adam Yates returns to Port Vale
- Vale loanwatch
[box style=”light-gray rounded” ]
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: