Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Totally agree with you JohnnyAitch - some absolutely beautiful music in there, but sadly demeaned by the "dinosaur" tag, which puts many off listening to them!

I'm currently listening to Classic rockers Black Country Communion, 1st & 2nd albums, and a fantastic band of session musos, who've got together under the band name Brother Strut - have a listen...if you don't feel the groove you are dead!

2. Advert

East Devon but looking to move to Torbay area
    Quote Originally Posted by LancyTony View Post
    Totally agree with you JohnnyAitch - some absolutely beautiful music in there, but sadly demeaned by the "dinosaur" tag, which puts many off listening to them!

I'm currently listening to Classic rockers Black Country Communion, 1st & 2nd albums, and a fantastic band of session musos, who've got together under the band name Brother Strut - have a listen...if you don't feel the groove you are dead!
    WIll give em a listen

I recently discovered the black crows....groovy man

4. Poster thanked by

One of the great Lehar arias, Meine Lippen from his operette Guiditta, absolutely gorgeous melody. It's not only a "big lady" that sings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzF3ubtimGE

Classic Rock magazine published its list of the top 100 geetar solos...so working my way thru them starting at no 100. I've got to 85 at this point. Some 'interesting' choices.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-09-...os-of-all-time

Got thru them all..Stairway at No. 1? Must admit out of that 100 I'd go for Freebird.

My fave though isn't in the 100...the first one from "Number of the Beast" by Maiden

I'm listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan right now !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

SRV was a genius.

A mate of mine lent me a video of him live..just him on guitar and singing plus bassist and drummer and it was amazing..it was like 3 guitars playing at once but also at times so tender and emotional.

10. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    Toccata and Fugue

Quote Originally Posted by geosname View Post
    Toccata and Fugue
    Not a duo I have heard of..what have they done?

13. Advert