onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Despite being at the game i never noticed what a cute little flick to put Turner through from Hannant for our goal.
    This lad is only going to get better and better, fancy him with a pre-season under his belt to be getting 6 or more goals from midfield next season. Great signing, bear in mind he has been thrown straight into a relegation scrap he has never shirked or hidden and is proving to be a cracking acquisition.
    Knowing the amount of scouts who've been to a lot of our games it wouldn't surprise me if Hannant was someone they would be looking at too.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    Max has significantly improved the social media side of things since he came in. He did an 'Away Days' video for Crewe as well which was a good watch. Hopefully we can start to improve the off the pitch stuff which has been a shambles since Wildes left.

Also agree on the importance of it to the players; they aren't the most talented collection of players we've had but Aspo really has them battling and there is obvious passion in the vast majority of them.
    Hadn't seen these posts before setting up a new thread. Feel it's worth a specific mention as credit to that side of the club, but if admin would prefer to put my post into here I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PV1973 View Post
    Knowing the amount of scouts who've been to a lot of our games it wouldn't surprise me if Hannant was someone they would be looking at too.
    There couldn't be a greater contrast in attitude and commitment than Hannant and Forrester.

Luke's got an excellent chance of establshing himself as a professional footballer, while Forrester will soon be yet another waster who will struggle to get a gig anywhere.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    There couldn't be a greater contrast in attitude and commitment than Hannant and Forrester.

Luke's got an excellent chance of establshing himself as a professional footballer, while Forrester will soon be yet another waster who will struggle to get a gig anywhere.
    Maybe Forrester and Regis fancy a job in the new Railway Paddock bar?
    Though that probably involves too much effort also

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post

So true. Attitude, desire and commitment go hand in hand with the talent these players have. You have a much less chance of making it without those. Realistically though looking at our starting 11's over the last couple of months you'd think theres only a few players these scouts can be watching though...... Hannant, Smith, Worrall, Howkins, Gibbons, Montano I'd say.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Stand Terrier View Post
    Hadn't seen these posts before setting up a new thread. Feel it's worth a specific mention as credit to that side of the club, but if admin would prefer to put my post into here I'm fine with that.
    No problem, worth a separate thread.

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by philpvfc View Post
    Poor by the goalkeeper then terrible by Raglan, saying that it sounds like we were lucky not to concede more.
    Poor by the goalkeeper, Raglan had a man right on him in the six yard box and the ball bounced straight to his right foot.

It was a pretty good finish from Howkins, considering it came to him so quickly. I'd be tempted to start him up front on Saturday.

12. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated