Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Well, hard to say what will happen, unbeaten at home but without a win this year, playing the highest ranked team so far, must be a win. Don't hold me to that, but that's how football goes sometimes.

2. Advert Advert

have the ground staff managed to clear the snow and get the covers on I think P-P on Tuesday.

Hope it's on. Chance to move even further clear of the bottom two.

Weather forecast suggests it'll go ahead no problem, it's going to warm up significantly by Tuesday afternoon.

After Saturday's snowstorming blitz in the 2nd half I wouldn't mind it snowing again. Perhaps Aspin's insistence that no gloves be worn meant the players had to run around more to keep warm

Exter have dropped off the pace recently. I think we can get something from this game.

1-0

I just hope that Neil Aspin has finally seen the light that Forrester cannot play up front on his own. Not sure that Montano is the right person for left back, better going forward.

My team for Tuesday would be : Boot, Gibbons and Smith as Full Backs. Howkins and Raglan as Centre Backs. Worrall, Hannant, Tonge (or Pugh) and Montano in Midfield and Forrester and Wilson up front.

We will need Howkins for his height at Wycombe so needs to form a partnership with Raglan before then.

They have some pace in their midfield and I hope they don't slice through our midfield like Stevenage did for their first goal!!

If we are going play Montano as a left back then Iíd like to see us play 3-5-2 and use him and Gibbons as wing backs. Also allows us the luxury of an extra centre half to help with some of our awful defending.

Boot

Raglan
    Smith
    Howkins/Howe

Gibbons
    Worrall
    Pugh/Tonge
    Hannant
    Montano

Wilson
    Forrester

11. Poster thanked by

Boot

Gibbons
    Smith
    Howkins
    Montano

Worrall
    Pugh
    Hannant
    Harness

Wilson/Barnett
    Forrester

13. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    Weather forecast suggests it'll go ahead no problem, it's going to warm up significantly by Tuesday afternoon.
    Only potential problem could be waterlogging I guess with the pitch exposed Saturday but should be alright.

Exeter drew with Yeovil and lost to Morecambe last two... no reason we canít get something here.

If we could just get that elusive win we would probably only need a couple more points to be safe!

15. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and youíll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated