onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Radio biased Sjoke

Listening to praise and grumble for an hr not one vale caller,they said we are calling vale fans back but there not answering funny how the Stoke fans seem to answer,fed up hearing about Charlie fatten and his sending off

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

It's never any different. I've long since stopped being bothered about it.

5. Poster thanked by

Absolutely agree a total disgrace. Biased radio stoke city! Feel like complaining to the BBC

Worth listening to for Artells contribution, "we were victims of our own downfall" classic!

Quote Originally Posted by valiant boy View Post
    Listening to praise and grumble for an hr not one vale caller,they said we are calling vale fans back but there not answering funny how the Stoke fans seem to answer,fed up hearing about Charlie fatten and his sending off
    I enjoyed listening to their misery instead of our own to be fair

9. Poster thanked by

They usually do have 1 or 2 Vale callers but only had Aspos interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Vale View Post
    I enjoyed listening to their misery instead of our own to be fair
    True but after vale coming from 2:0 down there’d be callers

Let 'em bleat, I say!

no point bbc are putting the licence fee up because of there excellent shows.

Thought Mr Stoke City's interview of the Stoke player whose name escapes me was particularly pathetic. "What did you think of the weather?" "Do you like playing in the Premier League?" "Do you think you will stay up?" Cutting edge journalism

15. Poster thanked by

Who the f is that Gwyn (or Glyn?) who they had doing the pundit stuff for the Stoke game, along with Pejic?!

Is he just some gobshyyte that always phones up and has bizarrely been given a pundit role?

17. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated