Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit again...

Brexit again...

not wishing to wind anyone up but,just to pi*s us off again our fellow partners are threatening us now by saying our drivers licences wont be any good after we leave barndoor and junkers(doesn't like us cause our Spitfires shot his planes down) are threatening us at every turn, now whether you were leavers or remainers we should now be one to get the best deal for our country. Its time to get serious with our talks, we should start putting some pressure on them...
    how about no divorce settlement till we are satisfied with any talks, and anything not settled by the 2019 leave date is gone... as are we

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

I voted leave but regret it now.

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

You’ve got to be completely clueless to still think this is a good idea- in fact to ever think it was a good idea.

Lunatics/ asylum etc etc

You have to be clueless to still think the EU is a good thing but anyway this thread shouldn’t be on the Vale present section.

Quote Originally Posted by philpvfc View Post
    You have to be clueless to still think the EU is a good thing but anyway this thread shouldn’t be on the Vale present section.
    Let me put it another way, if you’re over 50 and voted leave you are a selfish, ignorant ***** who has made their children, grandchildren etc’s lives much more difficult.

Ceasing to be a member state means that reciprocal things (such as driving licences) that member states have agreed between each other would no longer apply. So you have to start from scratch to negotiate a ton of new agreements with the UK as a third country.

Well done about mentioning the spitfires though.

Quote Originally Posted by philpvfc View Post
    yes sorry, if mods want to move it...

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Let me put it another way, if you’re over 50 and voted leave you are a selfish, ignorant ***** who has made their children, grandchildren etc’s lives much more difficult.
    I'm over 50, voted Leave and did for the future of my children. In 10 years time we'll be saying it's the best thing we ever did.
    If Remain had won by the same referendum margin, the Leavers wouldn't be constantly bitching like the Remoaners are.
    We had a vote Leave won, get over it!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Rubbish. The difficulties with leaving the EU will be over the next few years. Long term he children and their children will be thanking us.

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
    I'm over 50, voted Leave and did for the future of my children. In 10 years time we'll be saying it's the best thing we ever did.
    If Remain had won by the same referendum margin, the Leavers wouldn't be constantly bitching like the Remoaners are.
    We had a vote Leave won, get over it!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app
    A small percentage would have carried on moaning butt no way near thee numbers like Yukon who cannot get over the result. I never expected that result and would of accepted the decision if we voted remain but am obviously delighted with the result, just wish May would be firmer with her negotiations.

14. Poster thanked by

You've got to be clueless to want be controlled by a gravy train of unelected elite beaurocrats.

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated