Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Smurthwaite Out

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    "Ooh, he's just like me only fatter and slightly less competent".

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app
    Well vote for him. Saves us having to worry about applying for re election?

2. Advert Advert

skynews-elon-musk-twitter-tesla_4224962.jpg

I'll be more than happy with the above scenario.

4. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    For just holding a different opinion than the 'sheep' ridicule is all they come up with!

Just my opinion like just saying!!
    I am no sheep thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by glenpvfc View Post

Shoot him into the <Edit> Sun.
    Last edited by Fosse69; 14-02-18 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glenpvfc View Post

Ermm.. Houston , we have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    So is anyone going to actually do anything about this or shall we just keep arguing and bitching on here which is achieving nothing but causing divides?
    Trouble is SV1876 there is very little anybody can do, and what makes that even worse he knows that.
    The Hugill monies will come in over the next 3 seasons made payable to PVFC not him direct or any of his multi companies he has founded to squirrel off every penny that goes into the club. He will over that period the same as the January window he supported (not) throw the club scraps to survive on. Then when the Huggill monies are paid tell all that they will of course go on the day to day running costs. All speculations if course but probably near the truth. So IMO we are up sh** creek without a paddle. That's unless another buyer steps in and pays his asking price that will include the due Huggill money to pay for his and only his BA**S up over the last 5 yrs.

10. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Port Vale Paul View Post
    Trouble is SV1876 there is very little anybody can do, and what makes that even worse he knows that.
    The Hugill monies will come in over the next 3 seasons made payable to PVFC not him direct or any of his multi companies he has founded to squirrel off every penny that goes into the club. He will over that period the same as the January window he supported (not) throw the club scraps to survive on. Then when the Huggill monies are paid tell all that they will of course go on the day to day running costs. All speculations if course but probably near the truth. So IMO we are up sh** creek without a paddle. That's unless another buyer steps in and pays his asking price that will include the due Huggill money to pay for his and only his BA**S up over the last 5 yrs.

And that Paul is the reason all but a small handful of Smurthwaites supporters are so b****y angry and frustrated.

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    And that Paul is the reason all but a small handful of Smurthwaites supporters are so b****y angry and frustrated.
    Exactly. With V2001 we had a variety of recourses because we were shareholders and had a legal right to hold the Board of Directors to account. We no longer have that. As supporters we can ask questions until we're blue in the face but the owner can simply ignore us. And he clearly doesn't care much what the fans think or he would have gone by now. We are between a rock and a hard place. Unless someone can find something illegal he has done (which I doubt) there is nothing we can do other than pray - and that doesn't work either!

14. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Exactly. With V2001 we had a variety of recourses because we were shareholders and had a legal right to hold the Board of Directors to account. We no longer have that. As supporters we can ask questions until we're blue in the face but the owner can simply ignore us. And he clearly doesn't care much what the fans think or he would have gone by now. We are between a rock and a hard place. Unless someone can find something illegal he has done (which I doubt) there is nothing we can do other than pray - and that doesn't work either!
    None of which explains why he continues to stick around. It can't be for the profits, it can't be for his popularity, it can't be because an imminent rise up the leagues is keeping him here. Money-wise surely he's <edit> as far as ever getting his money back goes.

Where is it all going to end?
    Last edited by Fosse69; 14-02-18 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    None of which explains why he continues to stick around. It can't be for the profits, it can't be for his popularity, it can't be because an imminent rise up the leagues is keeping him here. Money-wise surely he's fxcked as far as ever getting his money back goes.

Where is it all going to end?
    Probably the earnings and money he makes against the club, also could make in the future and the kudos of being on the thrown of the pvfc empire and gets to meet like minded chairman & so called business people --
    if it was costing him money with the Hugill money he could jump now c/w the sale of the club ground say £1.5 mill (over valued I know)and ride off into the sunset

Quote Originally Posted by toyahw View Post
    He's full of **** Tim. Always has been. Obvious to anyone with a brain cell. This is always a dangerous thing to say with the passing of time.. hope all is well with your mum and dad. The shift they put in with the scouts was much appreciated. Your mum IS Akela for me. Mine passed a few years ago. But I think they were friends. Sorry - off topic.
    Mum and Dad still plodding on mate thanks, although I cant remember Toyah Wilcox being in 3rd Biddulph 94th City Cubs :-)

18. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and youíll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated