Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Port Vale v Luton Town

A fantastic win over the Hatters would send all our dreams soaring. even a lose will still be in a league situation few dreamed of a few short months ago, and we will step into a bright new year with a spring in our step and hope in our hearts. Down to business, we may still have a few players unavailable, but can now put out a decent performance. I will leave it to the Maestro to pick and change the team, but who do you think will be in it?. Come on Vale lets end the year on a noisy high.
    Last edited by Fosse69; 28-12-17 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Typo

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Clearly worthy of our respect but we aren't afraid of Luton Town. Score for fun, Hylton, Collins, Berry to name a few .
    3 months ago 0-4 .
    Now I'm really hopeful we can give them a really good game.
    Despite our result yesterday for me health permitting Anderson and Worrall come straight back in for Davis and Pugh, will he start with Barnett ? I doubt it myself .

Top of the league ,score for fun and play to win we face the Manchester City of league two .
    Its fantastic aint it .
    I just hope folk turn up(the bigger ya mouth the better so we can hear you encouraging every player wearing Black and White ).
    Pope is due as is Whitfield as is Harness deserving a home goal.
    Bring it on i say .
    Negative not a chance .
    Can we win .
    Yes .
    Will we win .
    Yes
    UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

6. Poster thanked by

Don't know about a win because this will be a tough one but a draw would be a very good year ender,don't remember their pitch being all that big so that vales wide open spaces might be to our advantageUTV.

8. Poster thanked by

Luton are full of pace,throw a lot of men forward and score for fun.It's one of those games where a long ball out of defence might catch them out?

In Denmark we have a saying, that goes something like: ‘nobody is bigger, than they can lye down’.
    They have good players and have hit their form, not excactly Messi, Suarez and De Bruyne lining up for them.
    Go at them, with a focused backline for the counters. Keep the energi up from the CC game, and I cant see why we shouldn’t be able to pick at least a point

11. Poster thanked by

We are underdogs for this one. If we can stay in the game it should be a cracker. They clearly have a fair amount of quality in their team. Hopefully another decent crowd and good atmosphere.

I’m expecting nothing from this game, anything at all would be a bonus

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Poster thanked by

Looking forward to this game, even though I don't expect a win. Knowing that we have an organised, hard working team who will give their all, along with enough talent to merit watching is massive progress.
    Pre Aspin, I would have gone with no expectations, not even any hope. Just a day out with my mates, the football an unwelcome intrusion.
    This is why crowds dwindled and the atmosphere was flat.
    It's already past tense now.
    The corner has been turned.
    The mood has lifted.
    There is more than hope, there is expectation, based on good evidence.
    This is why I support the Vale and why I will keep coming back.

I will be looking forward to this game, I think the performance against Coventry was very good and with a Luton coming to town, I think we will give them a game.

17. Poster thanked by

I think we will give them a game.[/QUOTE]

That's it. Nail on the head.
    That's the difference.

19. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by valiant steve View Post
    We are underdogs for this one. If we can stay in the game it should be a cracker. They clearly have a fair amount of quality in their team. Hopefully another decent crowd and good atmosphere.
    Underdogs and we can be pretty certain we'll give them a game based on recent evidence.
    This is what being a Vale fan is about!

21. Poster thanked by

22. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated