Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

A tough run up to the end of this traumatic year, but with increasing confidence and the willingness to shoot, what is there to fear? Firstly the trip to Colchester, both teams with 100% league records in December, so one or both have to go. Monty available for Aspin`s minor tweaks or subs as the team style emerges. UTV

2. Advert **

A point would be excellent with a winnable home game against Coventry to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by valefan16 View Post
    A point would be excellent with a winnable home game against Coventry to follow.
    I'd go along with that part way. So far this season has proven that anyone in this league can beat anyone else on their day, and this is no exception. I don't anticipate a draw, but I wouldn't like to guess which way it will go.

A draw would be an good result away at a side bang in form. That Smozdics for them seems to be their danger man.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    A draw would be an good result away at a side bang in form. That Smozdics for them seems to be their danger man.
    What may suit is with Smozdics is we play the holding midfielders which if we do it well hopefully will nullify his threat.

They have that Reid who played for cov last year who always seems to tear us apart too!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

let Colchester worry about us for a change,UTV.

Well lets work our socks off for one another and c what happens .
    Lots of ways of beating teams for example if Colchester have big dominant commanding centre halfs maybe play Turner and Forrester as front 2 and get turned .
    Make use of the squad if players r hungry to deliver deliver they shall or should i say should .
    My team
    Boot
    Smith Gunning Anderson
    Worrall Kay Tonge Denton
    Whitfield Harness
    Pope
    Like i say c how it goes Barnett scored v Carlisle so is making a good case for starting but is it the right game introduce Montano after his suspension .
    Is anyone from the squad like Calverley Reeves Turner doing enough to start etc .
    I trust Aspo to deliver another away masterpiece

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

We've averaged 1.9 points a game over the last ten so we should be a worry for anyone as much as they are to us, frustratingly had we kept that average over the first 12 games we'd be on our way to a projecting points haul of 87 over the season so would likely go up.

If we can keep the 1.9 average over the rest of the season we will finish on 69 points so could make a push for the play offs late on.

11. Poster thanked by

We've averaged 1.9 points a game over the last ten so we should be a worry for anyone as much as they are to us
    Colchester have averaged 2.0 points per game during the same period - they're second in the form table and we're third.

It should be an interesting one.

We've averaged 1.9 points a game over the last ten so we should be a worry for anyone as much as they are to us, frustratingly had we kept that average over the first 12 games we'd be on our way to a projecting points haul of 87 over the season so would likely go up.

If we can keep the 1.9 average over the rest of the season we will finish on 69 points so could make a push for the play offs late on.
    Our horrendous home defeats mean we'll be midtable at best, but I'll take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    Well lets work our socks off for one another and c what happens .
    Lots of ways of beating teams for example if Colchester have big dominant commanding centre halfs maybe play Turner and Forrester as front 2 and get turned .
    Make use of the squad if players r hungry to deliver deliver they shall or should i say should .
    My team
    Boot
    Smith Gunning Anderson
    Worrall Kay Tonge Denton
    Whitfield Harness
    Pope
    Like i say c how it goes Barnett scored v Carlisle so is making a good case for starting but is it the right game introduce Montano after his suspension .
    Is anyone from the squad like Calverley Reeves Turner doing enough to start etc .
    I trust Aspo to deliver another away masterpiece

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app
    Why break up a winning team all the players from Saturday deserve to keep the shirt.Montano should be on the bench and wait for his chance.Pugh played well at left back as did all the other players so keep the same team and see what happens.

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert *

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated