onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    They didn’t have to respect them, they could have challenged them, no one forced their hand.

Thos thread has ascertained there is seemingly no such thing as ‘correct’ so therefore I highly doubt there is any such thing thing as ‘wrong’.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app
    You make it sound like the appeal process is bullet proof.

I actually can't remember us ever successfully appealing a red card (though there may be one or two), which by your logic would mean we've almost never been on the wrong side of a red card decision.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Not if I write them.
    Wasting you time he's not speaking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    Wasting you time he's not speaking to you.
    Best news I’ve had in ages!!

But your attempting to lessen what Worrall does as opposed to what opposition players do
    Absolutely no I'm not.

for me it’s embarrassing and wrong for any player to do it, Vale or not.
    Absolutely correct, Vale or any club's players, it's what I posted before.

Into the back of an opposing player with no attempt to play the ball. What their player is doing is immaterial as it’s Montano’s brainless actions that have cost him and is.
    There are reasons why Montano chose the action he did. The Yeovil player was on his way down as Montano attempted his shoulder charge.

I've just seen two challenges on Match of the Day, from Kane and Alli, both of which were worse than Gibbons', could have caused serious injury and yet enither was red carded. One rule for some ......

9. Poster thanked by

Similarly, Jacko, the Man City pen was awarded in a similar position to the Montano challenge and the Spurs defender was not even shown a yellow card. Very poor dual standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    I've just seen two challenges on Match of the Day, from Kane and Alli, both of which were worse than Gibbons', could have caused serious injury and yet enither was red carded. One rule for some ......
    But it was the correct decision, REP says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    But it was the correct decision, REP says so.
    ‘‘Twas indeed 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

13. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated