onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Match thread: Yeovil FA Cup replay (Biggest game for many a year)

A great chance for both clubs progress and i hope the luck and how the ball breaks goes for Vale .
    Team well lets go for it u get nowt for losing so all out positivity from the first whistle .
    Aspin will motivate then it upto the players deliver as be nice c a couple of thousand away fans heading to mothertown from Bradford then a full away end when we beat Bradford from Chelsea ( ok maybe a bit to optimistic that as beating Bradford would be some feat but Yeovil first will be very difficult so no counting any chickens or whatever the saying is ).
    Good luck to the lads
    UTV

2. Advert **

Yes, hope we can get through on Tuesday. Home to Bradford is a decent draw and winnable. Got to take our chances at Yeovil and we will get chances against them.

Far bigger challenges lie ahead for both clubs, so I guess it is about who wants it most

Injuries aside I can’t see why anything has to change from yesterday but no doubt it will

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Turner should get a run out.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    Turner should get a run out.

He will, on the coach there and back

8. Poster thanked by

Should see some nice scenery on the way...

We want to keep winning and a cup run would be good, but “biggest game for many a year”... not for me tbh.

11. Poster thanked by

Banned

Yeovil FA Cup replay Tuesday 12 Dec

So here comes our chance to get to round three and a home tie with Bradford City.

Interestingly, Betfair have us as ffavourites to win it, with Vale on offer at 2.48, Yeovil at 2.9 and the draw at 3.35.

We WILL get through this to the 3rd round, it is Rudgey and Aspin's early Christmas present to us all.

By the way, does anyone know if Whitfield will be allowed to play ? If he is, I'd keep an unchanged team from the one that started against Cambridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post
    So here comes our chance to get to round three and a home tie with Bradford City.

Interestingly, Betfair have us as ffavourites to win it, with Vale on offer at 2.48, Yeovil at 2.9 and the draw at 3.35.

We WILL get through this to the 3rd round, it is Rudgey and Aspin's early Christmas present to us all.

By the way, does anyone know if Whitfield will be allowed to play ? If he is, I'd keep an unchanged team from the one that started against Cambridge.
    I’m pretty sure Whitfield will be available.

14. Poster thanked by

Well, we were granted 20 mins against Shrewsbury and 60 mins against Cambridge, so perhaps we'll get permission for 75 mins v Yeovil ! That's if they'll let him figure in 3 games in a week and don't mind if he gets cup tied.
    I suppose these 'time limits' are the price we have to pay if we want to keep him post Jan 1st.

16. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant62 View Post
    We want to keep winning and a cup run would be good, but “biggest game for many a year”... not for me tbh.
    Tbh ok a little over the top with that comment.
    However the importance of this result shouldnot be overlooked .
    We r struggling get folk to come watch us yet we want new players in Jan to help the better ones in the team get better and the average ones not be so sure of there continued selection .
    So for arguments sake we go out on tues night then what
    1 how do we attract new support to a club in decline .
    2 how do we improve the squad with no money to work with .
    3 How dispiriting is it for u ,me ,and other hardcore supporters to watch Vale knowing that there will be never be a huge game in the future with a packed away end to look forwards to .
    So from my summary u can c why i feel its the most important game for years .
    I want Rudgey have something to work with in Jan as i do Aspin .
    We need to win but im sure Yeovils fans r saying the same thing .
    A chance to play Bradford at home guaranteeddecent away support will bring our disgruntled support back to the ground i hope .
    UTV

18. Advert *

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated