Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Slowly but surely we move upwards, the chance of points against a Steve Evans team unbeaten in 8 games to be savoured. Not aware of any injuries, but Aspin likely to make a couple of changes, whether Regis will have a run out may depend on Mansfield`s expected style of play, hopefully with more ambition than Barnet.

2. Advert

According to Jacko in the Barnet MDT Kay will be missing having received his 5th yellow yesterday.

4. Poster thanked by

Just watched the extended highlights, on the Stevenage site.
    A game Mansfield should have won by 3 or 4 more, if they had taken just a third of their chances. Albeit, against a very very very poor Stevenage side!!
    So we really have to be up for this, as I believe Mansfield are a much better side than Barnet!

Regis for Kay would make for a more open game... not necessarily a good thing but it’s between him and Tonge, I guess.

Looking forwards to the game .
    Mansfield well yes they r obviously decent but if Vale play at there maximum and we can get some extra support in the ground due to a quick marketing decision then im confident the Vale will do the business.
    Team well same bar Regis for Kay if suspended and id like c Harness score cause he may be a world beater with confidence.
    I love his energy i want c what he would be like after notching a goal do him the world of good.
    Gibbons to run them ragged ,e is our Kyle Walker brilliant to be honest .
    UTV

8. Poster thanked by

Gibbons shows quality when he goes forwards and he creates lots for us. Should hopefully be a much more open game against fatty Evan's side. Pope hat trick would be good.

Just to see Evans face if we win will make my week, especially if Pope scores.

I can't believe he's not dead yet.

We need someone capable of bursting forward from midfield.

13. Poster thanked by

14. Advert