onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant62 View Post
    Maybe replace Kay with Worrell and try Montano, what’s Monty like on the right though?
    Leave Worrall where he is. Him and Gibbo linking up well together. When he played in the middle more headless chicken - bags of energy but no end product

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

I think Worrell looks better in the center but saying that I’d like to see Regis come in to replace Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by philpvfc View Post
    I think Worrell looks better in the center but saying that I’d like to see Regis come in to replace Kay.
    I'm with bald Eagle, Worral and Gibbons are forming too good a partnership to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by philpvfc View Post
    I think Worrell looks better in the center but saying that Iíd like to see Regis come in to replace Kay.
    Fair comment, I think Worrell had a couple of games in the middle when he first came and looked decent (in poor company) but itís less disruptive to use Regis... if available.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant62 View Post
    Fair comment, I think Worrell had a couple of games in the middle when he first came and looked decent (in poor company) but it’s less disruptive to use Regis... if available.
    I think Regis should come in to replace Kay who I understand is suspended. Worrall should stay as the wide player, but one who has an excellent engine and can play narrow in right midfield as well. I think Regis has the opportunity to be the next big thing.

As negative as it sounds Mansfield are a good side and we need to be careful.

I criticised the immobility of Pugh and Kay against a poor Barnet side but against an in-form, on paper better side like the Stags I wouldn't be adverse to the old heads of Pugh and Tonge for the first 45, to see us through a probable tough half. Regis, an attacking, inexperienced player, is a bit risky for a game against tough opposition.

Lob the lad Regis on around 55 and let him make a name for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post
    It always concerns me when nearly everyone thinks a match is as good as won befre we step out on to the pitch. So, so many times we have had games like this and ended up losing 0-1 at home to teams like this because of complacency and a relaxed attitude.
    If only.

Oops sorry, wrong thread.

Sorry. On the offside discussion. Tonight Pope came back from an offside position in the Mansfield half and headed the ball in the Vale half. The officials never flinched. So to me he has come onside when he crossed back in front of the defence into the Vale half. I assert this is the common interpretation of the offside rule and the Barnet ref is a fruitcake.

11. Advert