Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alnwick

Alnwick

Finally got his big chance today in the semi-final and the fake club messed it up, doesnít look like heís coming out of it with much credit either;
    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...-wrong-choice/

The sooner he can get out and to Forest if rumours are true the sooner he can restart his faltering career as he promised so much.

2. Advert

Don’t know about that, most of the posters on that forum seem to be defending Alnwick.

Martin Foyle works for ‘Well.

He made one brilliant save in the first half in a goalmouth scramble. First goal was a bit of a tough one for him, he struggled with a deep inswinging corner on his far post. The second goal he had no chance with, it was a brilliant finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    He made one brilliant save in the first half in a goalmouth scramble. First goal was a bit of a tough one for him, he struggled with a deep inswinging corner on his far post. The second goal he had no chance with, it was a brilliant finish.
    Louis Moult, former Stoke Youth Team player scored both goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    Finally got his big chance today in the semi-final and the fake club messed it up, doesn’t look like he’s coming out of it with much credit either;
    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...-wrong-choice/

The sooner he can get out and to Forest if rumours are true the sooner he can restart his faltering career as he promised so much.
    Not content with slagging our current players of your choice off. You keep your radar scanning for ex-players to slag off? My oh my.

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by toyahw View Post
    Not content with slagging our current players of your choice off. You keep your radar scanning for ex-players to slag off? My oh my.
    Who is slagging him off? Stay on topic love for goodness sake

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Thanks for an unbiased and genuine description of the game, without any reference to 'fake clubs' and other peurile nonsense.
    Good to hear that JA is getting a game at last.

It was one of those weird deals that didn't suit anyone really. If he'd stayed I think we'd have stayed up - just. He could then have moved on to be first choice in a lower championship/upper league 1 team. And everyone is happy. Why the crap move to be Rangers reserve keeper I don't know.

I doubt he was pushed out. My understanding is Rangers could only pay the fee in instalments of 10p a week or something.

Anyway he was a good goalie for us and good luck to the bloke. Probably badly advised.

12. Advert