onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Aspin revolution continues 150/1 for promotion

Hi guys,

We have just released our latest podcast reviewing your win at Exeter also read an interesting piece on this site about odds for your promotion at 150/1, I'm going to take a chance on that the way you are playing.

http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-footbal...-14-15-review/

Hope you enjoy the podcast, we talk about vale at around the 39 minute mark

cheers
    James

2. Advert

My tip that is much more realistic, top half finish that I got on at 9/1 (was actually available at 10/1 some places) is now right down at 11/2 on Skybet and maybe more elsewhere. Still good value at this price.
    The checkatrade trophy each way bet (Vale to reach final) is also good value, worth a quid or two.

Skybet also have the following, not great value but for me the easiest money ever -

Vale to finish above Crewe at 1/1 (evens)
    Vale to finish above Barnet at 13/8
    Vale to finish above Crawley at 4/5
    Vale to finish above Morecambe at 1/2
    Vale to finish above Yeovil at 4/5

Anyone with a bit of cash handy could put each of these on, and double it if they all win. I don't think you can put them in an accumulator though.

150/1 ? Went to Coral today and put £20 at 80/1

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

I lumped on big on the massive 10/1 for a Vale "Top half" finish just before the Morecambe game......This is now a best priced 11/2 (Still great value), and will be no more than 7/2 if we beat Swindon next up I recon.......Nine points in x7 days has more than halved the points gap between Vale and the side that was in 12th place before we got any of these 09 points......😉

Pope for top goalscorer decent bet too

Sent from my SM-J500FN using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by stennerlad View Post
    150/1 ? Went to Coral today and put £20 at 80/1

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan
    Yes on Bet365

Administrator Admin team
    I had £5 @ 200/1 on Wednesday. Probably a lot less now. Already had Vale to be promoted/Stoke to be relegated at the start of the season, only £5 @ 40/1 though.

Both on 365.

One game at a time lets c how it pans out .
    I dont gamble anymore ,i always lose so i dusner want put pressure on Aspo and his troops .
    Just keep what u r doing the league position after 46 games will reflect the players efforts .
    Last 3 games fabulous but a injury or 3 could derail us so lets focus on one game at a time .
    I cannot get carried away we r still very much at the wrong end of the table but under Aspo anything is possible maybe a FA cup run and 7 th placed finish
    Maybe a play off final at Wembley .
    Bit silly lookthat far ahead Swindon next lets put a fabulous show in v them firstly

11. Advert