onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pyke

Pyke

What has happened to him ? Is he injured ? Fell out with someone ? Gone back ?

He looked good in pre-season but seems to have disappeared,surely he could offer another option up front ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advert

He did look good in pre-season and then looked uninterested when the season started IMO.

Probably thought Iíve scored all these goals in pre season then they stick me on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

5. Poster thanked by

If he does think that maybe he is in the wrong job.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

7. Poster thanked by

It might be down to the fact we have 7 loans and only 5 can feature and at the moment it's stobbs and pyke missing out.

Some of these loanees must wonder why they are here. Even Aspin says that the squad is too big, so surely we need to send two or three back to their clubs. I would keep Pyke, but he needs to play.

10. Poster thanked by

Pyke was down at M club on Saturday morning doing a training sessions. Along with Wilson, Yates, Monty, Forester, Boot and a load of other lads who I had no ideas who they were!

12. Poster thanked by

Thanks to the worst manager to ever have managed a league club, our squad is completely unbalanced and doesn't make any sense to anyone that isn't a bit of a simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Supper swanny View Post
    Pyke was down at M club on Saturday morning doing a training sessions. Along with Wilson, Yates, Monty, Forester, Boot and a load of other lads who I had no ideas who they were!
    You could have asked Forrester when he's due to return but he'd have risked a tongue injury by replying.

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert