onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Grimsby Town

Oh! To be in Burslem as the dawn of a new era breaks. Keep the winning team to build confidence? Maybe the odd change but nothing drastic unless we have already been assessed. Onwards and upwards UTV.

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Oh! To be in Burslem as the dawn of a new era breaks. Keep the winning team to build confidence? Maybe the odd change but nothing drastic unless we have already been assessed. Onwards and upwards UTV.
    I have no idea what kind of formation Aspin has played in his managerial career. So does he stick with 5 at the back and then look at the team properly next week? Does he take any notice of whatever Adams was doing for Smurf? Will there will be some changes from last night? Of last nights side arguably the back 5 did themselves no harm in particular with their performances, although I could see Denton coming in for Yates on Saturday.

A reporter covering the Newcastle game, stated that whilst at Gateshead Aspin preferred 442 but would sometimes switch to 352...

5. Poster thanked by

I suppose all bets are off until Aspo has read the report Micky wrote on the team and he's seen them in training. I would imagine the first we'll hear about formation is when they line up on Saturday.

I just hope Grimsby don't spoil the party.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Birches Head Fred View Post

Just spoke to my Grimsby mate who I am going to the game with, he thinks they wont. A draw looks fav to me.

I don't think we are that far of winning some games, if he and his team can instil some belief into the players and supporter, together we can move to a safer position in the league. Let's keep the expectations level down and all aim for steady progress over the next few years, together we can achieve our aims. U.T.V.

Quote Originally Posted by Birches Head Fred View Post

Good cod! I hope not.

1-1 as I don't think Aspo can polish this turd so quickly .
    I know he will have effort and passion as a given. Grimsby aren't that good. Mid table outfit .
    4 points from next 2 games will be a nice start

13. Poster thanked by

14. Advert