onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why Morgans NOT the answer

Morgan has a bo****** after a game with Wolves. Tries to explain that 'It's not black and white you mark whos there'

Always thought man marking was more organised than that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCCzGM_af4

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by whotobeakiller View Post
    Morgan has a bo****** after a game with Wolves. Tries to explain that 'It's not black and white you mark whos there'

Always thought man marking was more organised than that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCCzGM_af4
    Just look at his record since he finished playing; that tells you why he's not the answer.

If anyone ever thought he was the answer they are dimmer than Morgan himself!

Still goes some way to explaining why our defending has been a disaster since he arrived, why Smith has gone backwards and why Pope wasn't marking properly last weekend.

I'm quite sure nobody said he was the answer.... should have gone with brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post

Still goes some way to explaining why our defending has been a disaster since he arrived, why Smith has gone backwards and why Pope wasn't marking properly last weekend.
    Right about Pope. The new clown of a keeper didn't help either

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post

You're never happy unless you are mocking and belittling someone who is doing heir best for Port Vale - it's been Page, Brown, a succession of scapegoat players from Yates, Birchall, Pope and a shedload of others, and now Morgan before he has overseen a single game. And all the OVF posters who disagree with you. And Kelly, Bill Lodey, and some of the fans you called scum.

Plus most of the potential managers named, and everyone in football generally who is accused of doing something wrong, like the England women manager.

Ever thought of getting some proper professional help ?

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post
    You're never happy unless you are mocking and belittling someone who is doing heir best for Port Vale - it's been Page, Brown, a succession of scapegoat players from Yates, Birchall, Pope and a shedload of others, and now Morgan before he has overseen a single game. And all the OVF posters who disagree with you. And Kelly, Bill Lodey, and some of the fans you called scum.

Plus most of the potential managers named, and everyone in football generally who is accused of doing something wrong, like the England women manager.

Hey, I'll back your views on REP 100% except his opinion of Morgan is spot on. If you disagree, please tell me what he has done in his coaching/managerial career that has been anything but a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyMac View Post
    Hey, I'll back your views on REP 100% except his opinion of Morgan is spot on. If you disagree, please tell me what he has done in his coaching/managerial career that has been anything but a failure.
    Nothing. Morgan has done absolutely nothing so far.
    Which means that he doesn't deserve any criticism YET - he may well do if we get smashed tomorrow, and I'm sure some will distort this to say I am supporting him. I'm not supporting him, just saying that he may only be in charge for one match, it may be 3 or by some miracle he may win 10 in a row (not expecting this) and get the job for good.

So while he is looking after the team, and before they have even played a game under him, I would prefer REP and others lay off him as it cant be easy for anyone right now and we need a win badly, we need support and we need to get behind the players and those looking after team affairs, if not the immovable owner.

But one thing is sure - we should all be wanting Vale to win the match at Yeovil and don't need ******** undermining things before a ball has been kicked. Let's get off the bottom of this league as soon as possible and take no notice of ************ posters.
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 23-09-17 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post

Bill Lodey? That comment sums up your ************ and complete and utter lack of understanding of all things, if only you knew love.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 23-09-17 at 04:44 AM.

12. Advert