onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Micky Adams, Andy Porter & Ryan Burge all appear on 6 Towns Radio today LISTEN AGAIN

Micky Adams, Ryan Burge and Andy Porter discussed the vacant Port Vale Managers position on 6 Towns Radio's Terry Bossons show today.

Listen AGAIN HERE

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

Only listened to the Andy Porter interview but it's really great.

EDIT: Ryan Burge is an even bigger arse than I originally thought.
    Last edited by mr.hobblesworth; 22-09-17 at 10:21 PM.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    Only listened to the Andy Porter interview but it's really great.
    The others are well worth a listen for different reasons.

Micky's is full of interesting stuff like the book, and confirms there is no way he will consider being permananet manager but may consider D of F with n input to team selection or player signings.

Ryan Burge's is either frightening or hilarious depending on your viewpoint - he is to football what my favourite poster on here is to football websites. <edited by Admin>. Deluded beyond anything that could be made up.

Well done 6TR for some good journalism and getting these interviews - can we have Rob Page, Gary Roberts and Glenn Oliver next, and if you can find him Keith Ryder.
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 23-09-17 at 04:58 AM.

I actually thought that Burge was just winding people up with all that management talk but he's actually serious isn't he? I don't think I've ever come across someone with a bigger ego. I'm pretty sure he intimates that Micky Adams timed the launch of his autobiography or added bits in later to scupper his chances of managing Vale. I kind of hope he gets the job.

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    I actually thought that Burge was just winding people up with all that management talk but he's actually serious isn't he? I don't think I've ever come across someone with a bigger ego. I'm pretty sure he intimates that Micky Adams timed the launch of his autobiography or added bits in later to scupper his chances of managing Vale. I kind of hope he gets the job.
    There would be some interesting posts on here if he did get the job. Norma's latest and most unbelievable act of revenge against Vale fans - Ryan Burge as manager !

By the way, you are right - he actually does think MA's book was timed with him in mind - he obviously hasn't heard of printing schedules and deadlines, launch planning and all the other things involved in publishing a book. A comment in reply from MA might be interesting as well.
    Last edited by Bea Smith; 22-09-17 at 10:54 PM.

Ryan Burge genuinely sounded barking mad on the radio. A total Walter Mitty figure completely out of touch with reality. He is a failed, non-league footballer who isn't even playing at a professional level. Yes he has had injuries but he isn't going to walk into a league 2 manager role on the basis of bluster.

He sounds and is acting like a Lee Nelson spoof sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post
    There would be some interesting posts on here if he did get the job. Norma's latest and most unbelievable act of revenge against Vale fans - Ryan Burge as manager !

By the way, you are right - he actually does think MA's book was timed with him in mind - he obviously hasn't heard of printing schedules and deadlines, launch planning and all the other things involved in publishing a book. A comment in reply from MA might be interesting as well.
    It's a sign of narcissistic personality disorder when the patient believes that seemingly unrelated events come about as a direct result of their existence. Burge literally believes the world revolves around him.

12. Poster thanked by

Goober made me laugh.

Tom Pope on Ryan Burge was the highlight of the Supporters Club meeting on Thursday!

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert