onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudgie

Rudgie

Rudgie told radio Stoke this evening that he would gladly help the club in any way he can, he has recently left Hull City and is available, surely if Norman is looking for a man upstairs, there's no better man than him, go on Norman give him a ring

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app
    Last edited by TheBogieMan; 19-09-17 at 06:52 PM.

2. Advert

Time to stop clinging on to the past.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Martino Knockavelli View Post

What is wrong in taking advice off a respected figure in football, who also served the club as our best ever manager?

If it's just advice, then I'd hope we definitely go for it. I genuinely love John Rudge but, for many reasons, wouldn't want any more input from him than that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBogieMan View Post
    Rudgie told radio Stoke this evening that he would gladly help the club in any way he can, he has recently left Hull City and is available, surely if Norman is looking for a man upstairs, there's no better man than him, go on Norman give him a ring

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app
    Dear god no. He's a thousand years old, and towards the end was absolutely dire. In any capacity, he'd be a disaster. He's just left Hull after all, and we know how they got on last season. Let's just get past ex-Vale players and managers, for heaven's sake.

Plus, my experience of the bloke is that he's <edited by Admin.>.
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 20-09-17 at 04:46 AM.

7. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeffersfanclub View Post
    Dear god no. He's a thousand years old, and towards the end was absolutely dire. In any capacity, he'd be a disaster. He's just left Hull after all, and we know how they got on last season. Let's just get past ex-Vale players and managers, for heaven's sake.

Plus, my experience of the bloke is that he's <edited by Admin>.
    whats your experience enlighten us and what do you know of his role at hull and why he has left?
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 20-09-17 at 04:48 AM.

9. Poster thanked by

Give me Rudgie for DOF over Micky Adams every time. I have very painful memories of the boring hoof ball we played under Micky's last spell in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Martino Knockavelli View Post

As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with Knock-one-out. Let it go.

Similarly with Adams. We are trying to shoe-horn him back into the club in a role I'm not entirely sure will suit either party.

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeffersfanclub View Post

Plus, my experience of the bloke is that he's a complete creep. And he's <edited by Admin.>.
    Very silly
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 20-09-17 at 04:50 AM.

14. Poster thanked by

15. Advert