onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Yeovil T v Port Vale

CVs sifted, standout candidate interviewed & terms agreed at Trowell services, press conference Wednesday tea time, then the alarm clock went off.
    So who can quess the formation and motivation after months of stability, with just the players rotating. Will it be much the same if the coaches are still there, or will a nucleus of players push for something different? Uncertainty upon certainty, but the season goes on and games have to be played and our survival achieved.

2. Advert

Yeovil are a poor outfit who have been in steady decline. Ship goals for fun. Great opportunity for a win.....oh hang on this is my FGR appraisal

Make sure Pyke is on the Effin bench this time.

I still can't see us winning many games as we don't have enough players in our squad that can score.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Yeovil are a poor outfit who have been in steady decline. Ship goals for fun. Great opportunity for a win.....oh hang on this is my FGR appraisal
    substitute Port Vale for Yeovil and you've described us...

A half decent tactician and motivator will get much better performances from our team but it's unlikely to happen in time for this game.
    I'd like to see us go for it and attack rather than defend like we have done and end up with the inevitable one or two goal defeat.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

If Morgan and Kelly are in charge expect a defeat, if we have someone who knows what they are doing ie. Adams or AN Other then we should expect a result here.

9. Poster thanked by

As been said before the teams that do well have a settled side. All the teams that get promoted have a core of players on 40 games or so. The teams that get relegated have 40 or so players with a few games. We keep making the same mistake going for quantity over quality. We could put two teams out now! Neither would be any good !

The norm is when a manager goes the team win however I can't see this. So I'm going for a 1-0 Yeovil win

12. Advert