onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Which colour is uppermost in our minds, Brown or Green? Cannot surely be a 6 pointer in September? Theoretically yes, but changes must be on their way to put that to the back of our minds. What the team will be or who will pick it? What will be the result against the team with the worst goal difference, 10, in L2?

2. Advert

Think we will win this one to be honest but more down to their issues than our brilliance.

Biggest game in years? Surely a must win and one that will get us likely out the bottom 2 which would be a start. Brown hopefully will be gone and we will play a positive formation against a side leaking goals. 4 centre halves at home to FGR in their defensive form would be criminal, needs Denton and Wilson on the flanks!

VF16 for some reason only known to Brown he has alienated Wilson and Denton. I see neither playing a part.
    In little over 6 weeks we have used 20 odd players. He has dropped the guy he himself appointed captain.
    Until he knows his best team or formation then I have no faith in beating anybody regardless of FGR goal difference or not.
    The inconsistent team selection is staggering. Browns hokey cokey of in out in out.
    ADF in from nowhere. Reeves disappeared. Stobbs seems pointless aquisition .
    Vale 0 FGR 1 ...3163

1-0 either way, whoever loses gets sacked.

Five home defeats on the bounce dont score as dont have a positive enough mindset to do so .
    15.00 v Forest Green Rovers .
    Will i go of course ,will i encourage yes as im hardly going sit there and not wanting our players to play like matadors instead of come here lets me tickle your bellies losers which 6 defeats in a row tells u thats exactly what they r .
    Team well i give up putting a team as we seem to be ignored .
    I have watched loads of football over the years and i think the team i select which if everyone plays to there maximum can entertain and put some pride back into our damaged and badly hurt fanbase .
    These r bad times but we have to show strong character as fans ,its easy to walk away but your stoke loving friends will tell u the score and delight in your unhappiness.
    All we can hope is the players understand that is only happening because of there efforts and do something about it

I guarantee we will win this one playing 2GK 4 CB's 4 wingers & 1 striker

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

If brown stays. We will lose. If he goes we may win 1 or 2-0

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

This will be another close game of no team out shining the other. Both will probably have a shot actually on goal, three or four shots that hit the corner flag or roof. They will break from a Vale corner and walk through our midfield and defence to score.

That sounds familiar to our other games. Pope will be the first on the sheet no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by MBE View Post
    I guarantee we will win this one playing 2GK 4 CB's 4 wingers & 1 striker

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan
    you didn't say what formation and who plays where

11. Advert