onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    1,826

    Oldham - league 2 bound?

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239983

    Now signed several French players and Curacao national - sounds familiar

  2. Advert **

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Weston Super Mare
    Posts
    3,529
    They must be bad as they failed to beat us.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Close to Vale park
    Posts
    617
    Cheap and nasty signings that had no consideration or homework invested in them before they were made...sounds familiar alright.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Biddulph, VALE-on-trent
    Posts
    144
    Calvin mac-intosh and regino are listed as having the same agents as Gevaro Nepomuceno, one of their latest signings.

    It amazes me that football clubs never seem to learn from the mistakes of other clubs. I thought football is a it is a business made up of many contacts, you would expect a bad experience or name to travel fast.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by marc_vale View Post
    Calvin mac-intosh and regino are listed as having the same agents as Gevaro Nepomuceno, one of their latest signings.

    It amazes me that football clubs never seem to learn from the mistakes of other clubs. I thought football is a it is a business made up of many contacts, you would expect a bad experience or name to travel fast.
    Agreed, alarm bells should be ringing

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Biddulph
    Posts
    847
    Good god. Reads like a bad repeat of us last year. They'll be signing Ryan Taylor next.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The EU
    Posts
    10,293
    These signings have apparently been brought about by a potential Dubai based investor/agent called Abdullah Lemsagam.

  9. #8
    They have been unable to name a full bench so far this season as well, only 3 named subs on Saturday!

    Also read that this Abdullah is going to flood the Oldham team with cheap european signings in the hope that a few of them can be sold on for some cash which will be funnelled back to Dubai as a management/finders fee... sounds familiar.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Tean Vale View Post
    They have been unable to name a full bench so far this season as well, only 3 named subs on Saturday!

    Also read that this Abdullah is going to flood the Oldham team with cheap european signings in the hope that a few of them can be sold on for some cash which will be funnelled back to Dubai as a management/finders fee... sounds familiar.
    Who is going to phone Boundary Park and tell them what they need is someone with great, nay, unparalleled experience of this entire process - from signing to oblivion - and we have someone who could make it the norm for them.
    Appoint Bruno as manager and Smurf as overseer Oldham, 28 catalogue signings and happy days will be just around the corner (well, at least for all your future opponents).
    Don't forget to have a plan B and patsy or two ready for the upcoming apocalypse though !

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East Devon
    Posts
    15,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    These signings have apparently been brought about by a potential Dubai based investor/agent called Abdullah Lemsagam.
    https://www.ntviser.net/www.soccerscout.com quality

    http://www.academie-jmg.com/en/news/...in-my-countryq

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Trentham
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Woakesy View Post
    They'll be signing Ryan Taylor next.
    Let's hope so!

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea Smith View Post
    Who is going to phone Boundary Park and tell them what they need is someone with great, nay, unparalleled experience of this entire process - from signing to oblivion - and we have someone who could make it the norm for them.
    Appoint Bruno as manager and Smurf as overseer Oldham, 28 catalogue signings and happy days will be just around the corner (well, at least for all your future opponents).
    Don't forget to have a plan B and patsy or two ready for the upcoming apocalypse though !
    Thanks this is very funny, or would be if it hadn't happened to us. You gotta laugh.

  14. Advert *

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...


From the frontpage
Advert
 
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated